Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MomsAreTheBest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MomsAreTheBest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy mothers day to all you beautiful moms, happy fathers day to all single moms quotes, happy mothers day to all the moms out there quotes, happy mothers day to all moms out there quotes, happy mothers day to all moms here and in heaven,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Mir Sohail

Every situation changes 
Every priority changes 
Every aspect changes 
Every position changes 
Every relation changes 
BUT
THE MOTHER'S LOVE 
is irreversible & unchangeable  #abrupt_thoughts #lovequote #motherlove #momsarethebest #momdad #parentslove

Sangita Hazarika

The unmeasured Love

A little girl was going out with her mother. Their comes a bridge on their way. Mother said- daughter, don't be afraid, hold my hand. The girl said- no mom, hold my hand.
            With a smiling face her mother asked, "what is the difference between the two."
      Girl- if i hold your hand and suddenly something happens then maybe i will leave your hand. But if you hold my hand, anything happens you will never leave my hand.
 #pc_google #motherslove #unmeasurable #momsarethebest #missyoualways #yqtales #yqbaba   
#sangitahazarika_yq

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏 Adolescence is a period of rapid biological and psychosocial changes, which have a salient impact on parent–child relationships. Parents and adolescents have to reorganize responsibilities and move toward a more egalitarian relationship. Although conflicts between parents and children become more frequent and more intense during adolescence, these conflicts are also thought to be a means to negotiate relational changes. #MothersAreTheBest DearChildH #dearchildhood #MotherCare #growingold #BestMother #MomsAreTheBest #मातापितादिवस

read more
All the Mothers are same..
It just that during our adolescence,
i thought my friends has the best Mother
and they thought for mine. Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏
Adolescence is a period of rapid biological and psychosocial changes, which have a salient impact on parent–child relationships. Parents and adolescents have to reorganize responsibilities and move toward a more egalitarian relationship. Although conflicts between parents and children become more frequent and more intense during adolescence, these conflicts are also thought to be a means to negotiate relational changes.

#MothersAreTheBest #DearChildH

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification