Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RightWayToLove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RightWayToLove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about right to privacy, right to, right to life and liberty, right to be forgotten india, right to be heard meaning,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about the #RightWayToLove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To feel the sensation but never proclaim,
To possess the rituals and sentiments but needn't to reveal. 
Just feel the bond that has meaning for you, 
With the timely chatter of caring and helping. 
Is the way to live I say, 
The joy in her face and the love for her in your eyes. 
Reveals the true warmth that reveals it's way, 
The sound of her heart that beats for you. 
Is singing a song of love that can't pass over through me, 
Just inhaling the aroma of you that is all I need to cherish. 
What seems vacant is you I see, 
From my sight that I won't reveal. 

In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about the #rightwaytolove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chetna Gupta

In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about the #RightWayToLove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
लफ्जों में कहां लिखी जाती है,यह बेचैनियां

मोहब्बत की मैंने

तो हर बार तुम्हें दिल की गहराइयों से ही पुकारा है।

In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about the #rightwaytolove #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
That which works, 
It's difficult to have a set formula for it...  In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about the #rightwaytolove #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
not to ask why, when and where. 

Varadhan P M

read more
Shed off Ego

being Adamant

Selfishness....  In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about the #rightwaytolove #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about the #RightWayToLove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Prabhakaran Ramasamy

read more
The right way to love is

Less Self..  In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about the #rightwaytolove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Prabhakaran Ramasamy

Aman Chaudhary

read more
To feel the sensation but never proclaim,
To possess the rituals and sentiments but needn't to reveal. 
Just feel the bond that has meaning for you, 
With the timely chatter of caring and helping. 
Is the way to live I say, 
The joy in her face and the love for her in your eyes. 
Reveals the true warmth that reveals it's way, 
The sound of her heart that beats for you. 
Is singing a song of love that can't pass over through me, 
Just inhaling the aroma of you that is all I need to cherish. 
What seems vacant is you I see, 

PB

In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about the #RightWayToLove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba love

read more
to give the love the right way. In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about the #rightwaytolove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba  #love

Aditi Mishra

read more
Doing the good friendship. In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about the #rightwaytolove #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
evolve to dissolve the parliamentary sessions of the sabhas. In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about the #rightwaytolove #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification