Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PretendToHate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PretendToHate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pretend meaning in hindi, quotes about people who pretend to love you, pretend meaning in marathi, pretend meaning in tamil, they pretend to love you,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #PretendToHate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Chocolates and Ice creams. Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #pretendtohate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #PretendToHate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Pretending is not my choice but reality is my acceptance. Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #pretendtohate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
is sharing my heart and head for i don't want to give any access to anyone except  i, me and myself. Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #pretendtohate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Hate is a very harsh term to use but dislike can be an appropriate term and feeling displayed by me while being elated when someone extols me. 
 Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #pretendtohate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #PretendToHate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I want indulgence without a code of conduct, but to lead a respectful life I have to pretend to be a disciplined gentleman in society.  Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #pretendtohate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

Sweets and sweets at this age!  Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #pretendtohate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Flattery just keep praising
It is pleasing to hear!
Costs nothing....  Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #pretendtohate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #PretendToHate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I can't tell its name openly. Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #pretendtohate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Aashi J

Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #PretendToHate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Missyoubrother #missyou #Missyouforever #loveyoubro #burningfeather

read more
Childhood fights with my brother
Now sometimes I stand at the gate 
As we have moved away from each other Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #pretendtohate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

#missyoubrother #missyou #missyouforever #loveyoubro #burningfeather

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
To express myself fearlessly  Tell us about yourself. What's the one thing you love but #pretendtohate? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification