Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearThoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearThoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Dear Thoughts, Farewell. Hello. Have some tea. I'm not in order cuz you're never in order. What is order if not a coward's way out? #DearThoughts #Collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #june #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
You are that darkness within me ensuring that I sleep all day with open eyes. I worm my way into you and lie there trying to find my way out. When I see night approaching outside of me, I walk out to let you sleep. Yet, awake you lie and become the day as I keep staring at you unable to have a shut eye. You scream at the stars that dare to appear within. My dreams become nightmares. Dear thought, have a thought and rest awhile, my friend. I need you else I fear I may think myself dead.  Dear Thoughts,

Farewell. Hello. Have some tea. I'm not in order cuz you're never in order. What is order if not a coward's way out?

#dearthoughts #collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #june #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Aman Chaudhary

Dear Thoughts, Farewell. Hello. Have some tea. I'm not in order cuz you're never in order. What is order if not a coward's way out? #DearThoughts #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are the reminder of million countless emotions that strike inside humans intellectual mind. That recalls past performance, predict future proceedings and initiates present outcomes through obligations that binds life cycle. 

Yours truly, 
Anonymous Dear Thoughts,

Farewell. Hello. Have some tea. I'm not in order cuz you're never in order. What is order if not a coward's way out?

#dearthoughts #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Dear Thoughts, Farewell. Hello. Have some tea. I'm not in order cuz you're never in order. What is order if not a coward's way out? #DearThoughts #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I know sometime you play Random
And Sometimes you are out of command
Sometimes you are gonna massy at night

But you are always Make me better to choose the right Decisions for me or for other's

Thanks for being honest with me ☺️ Dear Thoughts,

Silvi Gupta

read more
Enter the pen through my heart 
Enter the paper through my mind
Enter people's mind through my write-up
& Enter their heart through my feelings. Dear Thoughts,

Silvi Gupta

read more
you have mssed the path to my brain
Oops !!! You've mssed a word
Oh sorry, it a letter
O no !!! Now you've missed a word
Atlast !!! You've done it perfectly fine. Dear Thoughts,

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
Mind your own business, let me go with the flow Dear Thoughts,

Varadhan P M

read more
If you lie scattered like stars,
Or together like hair on the head...
Or rare like Mirage on winter,
Countless like rain drops...
Frozen like Dry Ice!
Be steady and clear cut
Like that of my wife
With ready made answers
To every problem you can invent!  Dear Thoughts,

Aman Chaudhary

read more
You are the reminder of million countless emotions that strike inside humans intellectual mind. That recalls past performance, predict future proceedings and initiates present outcomes through obligations that binds life cycle. 

Yours truly, 
Anonymous Dear Thoughts,

Dr Upama Singh

read more
You always change with time and circumstance in my mind Just like a rolling stone, never stick to one principle and opinion. Dear Thoughts,

Komal Sharma Gupta

Dear Thoughts, Farewell. Hello. Have some tea. I'm not in order cuz you're never in order. What is order if not a coward's way out? #tejaswiniaura #DearThoughts #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you walk the lines,
one-on-one with Time,
small wisps of words, ethereal,
shadow like haunt the underlines,
creep on from behind, jump start,
scenarios, divined, undivined,
my little sad heart follows,
tries to understand,
whence from where you come and go,
I am but a spectator,
of your journeys to and fro,
on the lines, I too walk with you besides,
confident, my way shall I find.
 Dear Thoughts,

#tejaswiniaura

#dearthoughts  #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification