Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Percentage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Percentage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love percentage, how to show battery percentage, pointers to percentage, percentage to cgpa, pointer to percentage,

• 14 Followers
  • 90 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Evanjalin. S

mute video

Evanjalin. S

See the sand and count 
Then know...How many percent I love you 💖

©Evanjalin. S #astrology#love#percentage #with_sand

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

Jyoti choudhary

Have a view on my other posts too guy's.....#Infinitequotes #jyotichoudhary Instagram account @jyoti.choudhary.98 For you tube.... Link in insta profile.. Stay happier, stay safe and stay strong... Always..... #coronavirus #Decision #yqbaba #yqdidi #Percentage

read more
किसी भी चीज़ की प्रायिकता सिर्फ 1 प्रतिशत होती है 
उसी 1 प्रतिशत में हम negative or positive रहते हैं.... 

ये ही असल जिंदगी है 

इस सफ़र में गम और खुशी दोनों ही देख लेते है 
इस 1 प्रतिशत का अनुसरण तो करना ही पड़ता है...  Have a view on my other posts too guy's.....#infinitequotes #jyotichoudhary 

Instagram account @jyoti.choudhary.98
For you tube.... Link in insta profile.. 

Stay happier, stay safe and stay strong... Always..... 

#coronavirus

Aamir Qais AnZar

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATgirlbg903 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts #DearThoughts #मुख़्तलिफ़ #शख़्सियत #हालातों #असल #Differently #SituationMatters #Percentage

read more
How you look is just 10% of your personality.
The major part remains how you behave and
act in different situations.

आप कैसे दिखते हैं यह आपके शख़्सियत का सिर्फ 10% है।
आप मुख़्तलिफ़ हालातों में कैसे पेश आते हैं ये असल बात। OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATgirlbg903
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 
Collab with your soulful words.✨ 
• Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts 
• Please maintain the aesthetics. 
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts     
#DearThoughts #मुख़्तलिफ़ #शख़्सियत #हालातों #असल #differently #SituationMatters #Percentage

sirjumman@

mute video

Payal Goel

From Zero to Hero

No one remembers your grade and percentage, only your knowledge and experience is most important in life and No one can stop you from being successful. #numbers#percentage#knowledge#experience#successful#zerotohero

Aayushi Patil

It's Your Responsibility To Decrease Pain In Your Life... #aayushipatil

read more
Pain Always increase In Your Life 
And Happiness Decrease Its Your Reponsiblity To Increase Percentage 
Of Happiness In Your Whole Life 
And Decrease The Percentage Of 
Pain From Your Life... It's Your Responsibility To Decrease Pain In Your Life...
#Aayushipatil

Nitesh Soni

read more
Pyar percentage Nahin Hota. percentage to target Mein Hota Hai ki 80 percentage Ho Gaya ki 90 percentage Ho Gaya...😏
Pyar To Har Ghadi⏰ Har Pal ❤Har Subah🌋 Har Shaam🏜 Har Raat🏞 Hota Hai .Pyar wo Hai Jisme percentage Nahin Keval Dil Ki dhadkano❤ Mein unke liye Pyar Hota Hai.

Tarandeep Singh

Dear Life

Requesting you to be acceptable.
You teach me lessons, so that i can teach to my haters.
I am following the God. You are following the creator.
Hey! Dear life i want to enjoy you.
We both will give the time to objections later. #dear #god #following #you #following #life #teaching #myself
#trust #percentage #in #the #god #is #inflinty
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification