Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qdada Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qdada Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about qda miner,

• 3 Followers
  • 8 Stories

एक इबादत

🌈ʜᴀᴩᴩy ʜᴏʟɪ🌈 💥 ʜᴇy ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀᴏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛᴏʀꜱ💥 🔥ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙ🔥 ✨ᴋɪɴᴅʟy ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴩᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴍy ᴡᴏʀᴋ✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #qdada #ᴜᴩᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢꜱᴛᴀʀ

read more
हृदय में समाहित द्वेष 
और घृणा का अन्त कर
 गले लगना हर किसी सें,
मुमकिन है बेरंगों पर
 भी गहरा रंग चढे़ ... 🌈ʜᴀᴩᴩy ʜᴏʟɪ🌈

💥 ʜᴇy ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀᴏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛᴏʀꜱ💥

🔥ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙ🔥

✨ᴋɪɴᴅʟy ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴩᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴍy ᴡᴏʀᴋ✨

Utsha Roy

I've never uttered of wanting a jovial life but an intresting one. From separation to loss, I've faced it all. Regretting the times, when I chose the dark sides; dissipated enough time for not being happy. Though it ain't easy to impress me yet I've become staunch & resilient; as in the situation of every person being exposed to life and to the world. I don't need fancy parties to be happy. May be, just a cup of coffee, good friends, good food, good music, good laughs! I'm happy. I'm satisfied. I' content #happy #yqtales #yqbaba #qdada #love #hate #silence #lost #strong #follow #yopowrimo #pensdiary #writer #quotes #poetry #myself #content #broken #goals #like #followforfollow

Utsha Roy

You debarred her happiness
You made her been through anguishment
Lil did you know Darling,
She came out as an angel 
Whom you couldn't break
Alas! You don't own the Prerogation! #yqbaba #yqtales #qbaba #quotes #quotestoliveby #quoteoftheday #like #happiness #strong #power #angel #like #follow #hell #qdada #pensdiary #writer #writing #poetry

Utsha Roy

If I cut you out, 
Probability is you 
Handing me the Clippers!  #cut #funny #yopowrimo #yqbaba #yqtales #qbaba #tag #likes #love #quote #follow #off #out #qdada #quoteoftheday #peotry #new

Utsha Roy

Her soul became loyal to its desires
She thought to be a probationer in a craft which she couldnt ace
Agony taught her endearment is the master key that opens the gates of happiness, of hatred, of jealousy and most easily of all, the gate of fear #master #challengecompleted #yqbaba #yqtales #qbaba #poetry #quotes #writer #writercommunity #qdada #writer #like #follow #onesided #love #life #soul #heartbroken

Utsha Roy

She finally stopped cursing the eclipse, the shadow, the duskiness
Eventually, she found the way of spreading her inner light;
Lighting the candle, 
Stood infront of the mirror for its reflection
Determinately she testified darkness! #light #yopowrimo #yqbaba #qbaba #tag #follow #darkness #love #life #writer #pensdiary #qdada #yqtales #soul #testify #poetry #poet #tales

Utsha Roy

No more an Echo, 
It was her Prosaic mind that
Lifted up the effort through
 prolonged mascular strength to 
voice her romantic self to poetry  #poetry #Yqbaba #qbaba #qdada #Yqtales #prosaic #mind #heartbroken #love #soul #life #writing #writerdiary #pensdiary #follow #strength #voice #poetscommunity

Bhawna Arora

Kalam h na y, 
        smjhane wale ko to kadar nhi, 
Kalam h y aakhir hath lgane se hi bhaap leti h ki kya likhne wale h.
           Kalam h na y.....

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification