Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poetscommunity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poetscommunity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rilke letters to a young poet, love quotes by famous poets, hindi love poems by famous poets, john donne as a love poet, donne as a love poet,

• 35 Followers
  • 194 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sanwale_shabd ( श्याम )

mute video

Mr writer

mute video

Mr writer

mr patil alone

©Mr Patil poetry #bymepoetry #writersnetwork #poetsofindia #po etsofinstagram #poetscommunity #evenfallpoetry #poetso  #writerscommunity #writersofinstagram  #aestheticquotes

teen thinks

#thought nojoto #viral love shayari #poetscommunity #Thoughts

read more
An ugly face is better than an ugly mind......

©teen thinks #thought #nojoto #viral #love #shayari #poetscommunity

Nalini

mute video

Shail Raghuvanshi

Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #Saturdaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Saturdayfeeling #Support #poetscommunity #writer

read more
You are the wall I lean against after an exhausting week has just left me stranded.
You are the wind in my sails!
Thank you Supporting Saturday! Saturday is the most unique of all the days. It has another holiday following it and zestful Friday night preceding it. #Collab and dedicate a poem to Saturday today. #SaturdayPoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#saturdayfeeling 
#support 
#poetscommunity 
#writer

Shail Raghuvanshi

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #7linelovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poetscommunity #lovequotes

read more
Loving you for being You.
Loving you for letting me be.
Loving you for trying to get out of your comfort zone for me.
Loving you for making me realize and understand the real me!
Loving you for love's sake! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #7linelovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#poetscommunity 
#lovequotes

Utsha Roy

No more an Echo, 
It was her Prosaic mind that
Lifted up the effort through
 prolonged mascular strength to 
voice her romantic self to poetry  #poetry #Yqbaba #qbaba #qdada #Yqtales #prosaic #mind #heartbroken #love #soul #life #writing #writerdiary #pensdiary #follow #strength #voice #poetscommunity

Utsha Roy

She lost herself in cigar
Maybe it's like becoming one with the it.
Everything seemed to fade away; worries, problems, thoughts, feelings
They faded into the smoke, 
Just the cigar and her were at peace. #smoke #challengecompleted #Yopowrimo #cigar #onesided #love #Yqbaba #qbaba #yqtaleas #quotes #poetry #poetscommunity #pensdiary #writerblog #fade #life #heartbroken #like #follow

Utsha Roy

If you find the spitting image of your heart is soulless, 
the rust has not been clear from its face. #rust #challengecompleted #Yopowrimo #YQbaba #Qbaba #onesided #love #heartbroken #life #reflection #image #heart #soul #quotes #quoteoftheday #womenwhowrite #writings #poetscommunity #poetry #sadpoetry #pensdairy #yqtales #follow #likes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification