Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4Fears Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4Fears Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fears and phobias, let your dreams be bigger than your fears quote, tears for fears songs, tears for fears, face your fears,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We are not truly writers until we talk about our vulnerable sides. Today, let's talk of 4 of our fears that the world has little idea about. Share your #4Fears with the world. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1) I am in addiction to overthinking , 
 I can't even explain this to my parents...

2) I afraid from getting marry, 
I find marriage a stock of formalities. 
I know I am extremely negative about this...Therefore I don't think if anyone can accept me exactly the way I am... Without makeup, with dark circles etc. 

3) I have been fighting with myself over proving myself again and again that I can also think other than studies,... I know people have sticked me with the image of bookworm cum रट्टू तोता... 
Yar I am also a girl... I have also feelings like others... But I can never explain this  to anyone... Because explaining other needs lot of clarification, lot of diplomacy... That over explanation I want to restrain from myself... 

4) I fear from lot of things... Fear of loosing my parents... Because I had already lost my biological mother in road accident... 

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

We are not truly writers until we talk about our vulnerable sides. Today, let's talk of 4 of our fears that the world has little idea about. Share your #4Fears with the world. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We are not truly writers until we talk about our vulnerable sides. Today, let's talk of 4 of our fears that the world has little idea about. Share your #4Fears with the world. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
My feelings - nobody empathizes
My likes and dislikes- the world doesn't care
My fears - nobody tries to reduce them or help you overcome 
Myself- people judge you even before they know you.

But still best friends care and you need not share,
Coz they understand you... Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

We are not truly writers until we talk about our vulnerable sides. Today, let's talk of 4 of our fears that the world has little idea about. Share your #4Fears with the world. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We are not truly writers until we talk about our vulnerable sides. Today, let's talk of 4 of our fears that the world has little idea about. Share your #4Fears with the world. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My thoughts 

My feelings

My plan

My journey  Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Madhu Jain

read more
Phobias 
Secrets 
Fiscal standards 
Making close friends.  Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

praveen kalabhavi

read more
1) you can't leave positive life with a negative mind. 
2)To love is nothing to be loved is something, 
3) many people fails because they try to copy others because everyone has a different question paper. 
4) you fall in love with a most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.  Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Poonam Suyal

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We are not truly writers until we talk about our vulnerable sides. Today, let's talk of 4 of our fears that the world has little idea. Share your #4Fears with the world. #aboutme #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My....
Feelings
Insecurities
Fears
Anger Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

We are not truly writers until we talk about our vulnerable sides. Today, let's talk of 4 of our fears that the world has little idea. Share your #4Fears with the world. #aboutme #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. We are not truly writers until we talk about our vulnerable sides. Today, let's talk of 4 of our fears that the world has little idea. Share your #4Fears with the world. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1.What people mean to me and how afraid am I to lose them.
2.Afraid to lose the power of expressing through my words.
3.Afraid to tell,that I am different,I am uncommon,I don't want to obey the traditions,I am a rebel.
4.Afraid to let anyone know all nooks of my heart and use them against me. Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

We are not truly writers until we talk about our vulnerable sides. Today, let's talk of 4 of our fears that the world has little idea. Share your #4Fears with the world. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
1.  Distaste for politics
2.  My fears
3.  Truths that may hurt
4.  Publicly rip open pretentious people Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Shivam Aggarwal

read more
Unattached or too much attached
Fear to love someone too much
I am easily offended (oversensitive)
Fear that I'll show my true side to someone and they would reject me
 Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
1. Secret
2. Secret
3. Secret
4. Secret

Why should I tell my secrets to world??? Welcome to the day 13 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification