Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tookyousolong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tookyousolong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you too photo, i too love you, no i love you too, i love you too janu, love too much quotes,

• 25 Followers
  • 32 Stories

indefinite_mirage

Lost in the meadows. #lost #betrayal #Hate #despair #tookyousolong #mine nojoto #poem #Poet #indefinitemirage Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete #suspense

read more

Chitra Iyer

Collab and add a line to complete this #ShortStory. #2linestory #tookyousolong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hey, I was just gone a minute and if a minute seems so long, I am certain you are the right one for me.  Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #tookyousolong  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Collab and add a line to complete this #ShortStory. #2linestory #tookyousolong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Was undecided whether to leave him or you. Bye.  Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #tookyousolong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I was here all the time, only you hadn't noticed.  Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #tookyousolong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I was choking on words and the tears flowing inwards took time to loosen them.  Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #tookyousolong  #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
'We both were seeking each other but the Life was playing hide and seek..' Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #tookyousolong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
It was to be a giant leap for me!!  Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #tookyousolong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more
To love you and
To forget you Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #tookyousolong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
You have removed your ear pods just now. Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #tookyousolong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
'My fear to loose you'.
 Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #tookyousolong  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification