Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best asyoustaylong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best asyoustaylong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about asy-2f12-13a613-a, asy meaning, oust,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Perfect Us❤️ #perfectus love life #yourhandinmine #yourquotebaba Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my heart will always beat for you,
and your hand will forever be in mine Perfect Us❤️

#perfectus #love #life #yourhandinmine #yourquotebaba

Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my confidence shalt sway
my self esteem shalt take a beating, for
I've learnt to lean on you
to walk in your shadows
As long as you stay
I will not find my own way.  Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sikandar ( Firaq Kherwari )

Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Pooja Nilajkar

read more
As long as you stay ,
Stay with me ,as your  shadow. Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pooja Nilajkar

Gita Khanna

Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

We can share 
the beautiful friendship bond
Should your heart settle
 for something beyond, 
Lifetime with me
Let me know
But feel free and take your time dear. 
 Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more

In my life, I missed all 
those beauties of 
Everything! Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
nothing matters
as you desire to break free 
the world starts crumbling
in context of a loved relationship Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #restzone #aestheticthoughts

read more
do something that makes the other person's face happy.  Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #restzone #aestheticthoughts

Varadhan P M

read more

Peace, Contentment, Satisfaction
Would stay with me here !
GREED ,AVARICIOUDNESS CRAVINGS
Would stay back forever ♾️
Love, Joy, Happiness would follow!
Dislikes, Sorrows, Grumbles and all
Would vanish along with Enmity...
Adjustment, MAGNONIMITY, Compassion
Would invite you to Stay on dear !!
All because You are the GODDESS OF LOVE..... Stay as long as you can.!!  Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Is nice
Nicely
Beauty 
With
Moments 
And the 
Beauti Cos
Is with self. Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sourajita #lovewithouthim #easymuse #heartbreaks #FirstLove

read more
I had write poetries on heartbreaks.
Cause your love is easy to muse on,
and I had loss the sensation of pain then! Time to collab and complete a #lovepoem. #asyoustaylong  #YourQuoteAndMine

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #easymuse #heartbreaks #firstlove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification