Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nosmartphones Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nosmartphones Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tomados de la mano nunca nos veran, nos logo 10, depression nos, nos side effects drug 10, pdd nos speech delay,

• 29 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about the times when there were #nosmartphones. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In utter sweat, even drinking water is heaven! Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, talk about the times when there were #nosmartphones. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about the times when there were #nosmartphones. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There was a life Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, talk about the times when there were #nosmartphones. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
The hearts were closer,
Communication was easier,
And people were dearer.

Now, there's smartphones-
The hearts have lost connection,
Hardly do we have any communication,
And searching for virtual friends
People lost their friends in reality.
 Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about the times when there were #nosmartphones. #remembertowrite #rs_rupendra05 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am the happiest person 
Because I love to visit friends home
Though they are in or out of home I spent time with family also 😊😊
There is always some people who is waiting for a long to meet you and that feeling is precious than other feeling 🤗🤗 Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, talk about the times when there were #nosmartphones. #remembertowrite #rs_rupendra05 #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more
 We were enjoy the life 
 to the fullest in all 
 aspects. Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Mycreationsmypassion

read more
People's live their life simple and hardworking... Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Naseem Habib

read more
we had warmth in get to gathers
and every moment was cherished
by family and friends,
we had hearty dinners with a joyful ambience,
we had picnics full of joy and festivals full of merriment,
above we had time to spend together and express our feelings with natural touch not screen touch Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Anuj Jain

read more
Our neighbour some 5 houses down the lane was the proud owner of a black heavy Bakelite telephone with a rotary dial, the only one in the lane.
His number was circulated among all our friends and relatives and whenever some one called the neighbour diligently used to come and inform.
To call outstations we had to book for a call and wait for the operator to get the call through in a few hours if lucky.
The numbers 5 digit long easy to remember and almost all the numbers we knew by heart.
But then time changed and the phones became more intelligent than us. Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Nitesh Prajapati

Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about the times when there were #nosmartphones. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love

read more
people were to spend time in other activities like outdoor games etc.  Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about the times when there were #nosmartphones. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
There was no "YourQuote" 
to ask this type of question.  Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#csmayachari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification