Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beenawhile Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beenawhile Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about have ever been in love by celine dion, have ever been in love lyrics, have ever been in love, have ever been to london, replies to how have you been,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

sanjana Bhardwaj

It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter. What’s #beenawhile for you? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Till you were mine  It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter. What’s #beenawhile for you? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

CM Chaitanyaa

It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter. What’s #beenawhile for you? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I lost myself.  It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter. What’s #beenawhile for you? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter. What’s #beenawhile for you? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with ayesha Collaborating with Syeda Afrasheem Usmani

read more
I lost you😣 It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter. What’s #beenawhile for you? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ayesha 
Collaborating with Syeda Afrasheem Usmani

Sameer Gupta

read more
I lost my smile. It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter. What’s #beenawhile for you? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine

insightful_ink

read more
I lost myself for you in mine..  It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter. What’s #beenawhile for you? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

The Cold Summers

read more
I woke up to a good morning call,
than to the beeps of my routine alarm clock ! It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter. What’s #beenawhile for you? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Muse visited my cranium chambers It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter. What’s #beenawhile for you? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshan Blon

read more
I've strolled around the alleys of my thoughts and written something productive or worthwhile. May be I'm too judgy about myself or may be I'm really dumb. Whatever be the reason I've made up my mind not to overthink and relax a bit, soak in the morning sun and enjoy life piece by piece. I know eventually I will find a way out, till then I guess all I've to do is keep looking.  It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter. What’s #beenawhile for you? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

"Don't bring me flowers the next
 time, my love. It looks unusually
 small when I hold on to you, my
 garden." Repost!
Garden❤

#yqbaba #firstlove #newwritersclub #repost
#sourajita #newwallpapers #lovewithouthim #beenawhile

The Cold Summers

read more
I woke up to a good morning call,
than to the beeps of my routine alarm clock ! It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter. What’s #beenawhile for you? #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification