Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gettingbetter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gettingbetter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on getting hurt by someone you love, quotes about falling in love and getting hurt, get together meaning in hindi, get together quotes, get well soon quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Pavan Sharma

Pavan Sharma

Springblossoms

Happsire- happiness and desire. Let your soul always desire to live a happy and meaningful life😊✨ YourQuote Baba enjoyed this challenge a lot✌💜 hats off to your thinking for giving us a chance to invent something new✨✨✨ #Create #gettingbetter #createword #365days365quotes #writingresolution life #yqbaba #yqspecial

read more
GETTING BETTER

Our physique is born once
But we are born each day
With new energy and form.
Create the unknown you.
Crave for the depth
Of yourself.
Breath each moment
With happsire;
For conscience getting
Better than yesterday.
Flying up high,
Creating new me
Each day!!! Happsire- happiness and desire. Let your soul always desire to live a happy and meaningful life😊✨
YourQuote Baba enjoyed this challenge a lot✌💜 hats off to your thinking for giving us a chance to invent something new✨✨✨
#create #gettingbetter #createword #365days365quotes #writingresolution #life #yqbaba #yqspecial

CM Chaitanyaa

Getting Better

Sometimes it's easy to pretend, 
Sometimes to merely crest, 
What actually matters the most, 
The good to better and the better to best.  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqspecial #yqpoetry #yqbabachallenge #gettingbetter #pretending #best

Sakshi Vashist

Getting Better

I know we've been here
For so long 
But baby, 
This isn't getting better, after all

You skip, I hop
We've gone running all around
But baby,
Things need time, after all 

It's not me, it's not you
It's the time we live in
Which has gone all wrong
But don't worry, Baby
We're in this for the long haul ! #gettingbetter #longdistancerelationship #baby #relationship #advice #stayblessed #hope

KRUNAL JADAV

Getting Better

My Emotions can fill books,
How can I express it in just one letter!

Without you, I was just good;
But due to your presence, I'm getting better. #yqbaba
#yqtales
#yqquotes
#yqpoetry
#letter
#gettingbetter      
#yqchallenge 
#challenge

Safia Tehseen

अब क्या है! तुम भी आगे बढ़ो, मुझे भी आगे बढ़ने दो। #अबक्याहै #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #truefeelings #brokenlovestory #gettingbetter #overcome

read more
एक बार तोह तोड़ चुके हो
और कितनी बार तोड़ना है
पहले से ही टुकड़ो मैं है
और कितने टुकड़े करना है?

अब क्या है!
मन नही भरा क्या
जो और रुलाने आये हो
अब में तम्हे भूल चुकी हूं
तोह क्या कड़वी यादें ताज़ा करने आये हो?
 अब क्या है! 
तुम भी आगे बढ़ो, मुझे भी आगे बढ़ने दो।
#अबक्याहै #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #truefeelings #brokenlovestory #gettingbetter #overcome

Grishma Doshi

It is well said you should not give up
though nowadays I think,
sometimes I should
even the things that matter
when they take place
of the little things that too matter,
sometimes I should
when the things that matter
but I need to move ahead
to find a way better,
sometimes I should
no matter whatever is the matter
when nothing else but
I matter. 🧡📙📙🧡
#whatmatters #priorities #selflove #gettingbetter #giveup #findingnewways #choices #grishmapoems

Simmi Singh

So it's been a while since I wrote or gave you guys a prompt, I was needed at the hub of artists. What have you not done for a while? Maybe it's been a while since you spent time with your family and the festive season is the perfect time to do so #beenawhile #Pongal #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #gettingbetter

read more
Visited the graveyard of broken promises, lost hopes, fallen stars, stolen kisses, bittersweet love and all of us, a graveyard that our watsapp page has become. I no more have the urge to see you online or check your last seen for I know being online doesn't mean we are on the same page and last seen know nothing of the years gone by since I saw you last. 
It took me a while but eventually I grew out of the history that was holding me back. Funny, but I did change my privacy settings, first move to moving out of love. I did everything stupid which we as human beings do to heal ourselves, to get better with each passing day. 
Indeed, from friends to stranger was painful but addiction to ignorance was bliss.  So it's been a while since I wrote or gave you guys a prompt, I was needed at the hub of artists. 

What have you not done for a while? Maybe it's been a while since you spent time with your family and the festive season is the perfect time to do so

#BeenAWhile #Pongal #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse 
#gettingbetter

Durga Kannan

With each passing day
I am getting better
Letting go of past hurts
Letting go of attachments
Letting go of expectations
Understanding the futility of it all
And the knowledge that
Changing myself makes more sense