Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day16lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day16lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Preeti Shukla

Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day16lockdown. #YourQuoteAndMine #preeti shukla#

read more
Lockdown,totally borrrr ,
No insitute classess,no college classess,
No enjoy day,sooooo borring.....
But corona it's sooo harm own life..... Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended?

Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day16lockdown.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#preeti shukla#

Chitra Iyer

Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day16lockdown. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I keep myself occupied but is that really what I want?
I am busy seeing off one day after another and patting myself on the back for doing it successfully
time watches me trying to fill it with what I term as 'my hobbies'
lockdown has opened me up and I am beginning to see more of me
I notice time doesn't seem to obey the clock as it yawns and stretches itself
do I see the lockdown also stretching? I can only sigh as I lazily stretch myself  Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended?

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day16lockdown. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But for this strange situation, I would have never written an open diary, describing my thoughts to this extent. 
Today, I celebrated my birthday with my family(directly) and friends(indirectly).
Celebration was important as this was the way to bring smiles on my kids faces for they were eagerly waiting for the b'day cake. I am changing from being damn emotional about everything around to being little light hearted and accept the situations. I pray for everyone's well being.
Also when I talked to my friends, I came to know that many are having backaches due to physical stress at home. With household work, how much ever others share, it is tedious. I request ladies to take care of their health, take suppliments, go slow and be strong. 
Stay Safe, Stay healthy, Maintain Social Distance please.

Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended?

Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day16lockdown. #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day16lockdown. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't worry too much about 
What's a head in life because
What has to happen in destiny 
Remains the same. So live
life Everyday , And happy. Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended?

PreetiShukla_810

Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day16lockdown. #YourQuoteAndMine #preeti shukla#

read more
Lockdown,totally borrrr ,
No insitute classess,no college classess,
No enjoy day,sooooo borring.....
But corona it's sooo harm own life..... Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended?

#preeti shukla#

Anand Nagada

Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day16lockdown. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #365days365quotes #writingresolution 88/366

read more
A day starting with a bad note

1. Had a quarrel with parents over looking girls for marriage.

2. The UNTILL INFINITY group was no more INFINITY in true sense.

3. Had a severe fall down in health. 

4. Published the final part of A COFFEE DATE.

5.. Ended my day with watching 8 episodes of Money Theist. Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended?

#365days365quotes  #writingresolution  88/366

Anand Nagda

Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day16lockdown. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #365days365quotes #writingresolution 88/366

read more
A day starting with a bad note

1. Had a quarrel with parents over looking girls for marriage.

2. The UNTILL INFINITY group was no more INFINITY in true sense.

3. Had a severe fall down in health. 

4. Published the final part of A COFFEE DATE.

5.. Ended my day with watching 8 episodes of Money Theist. Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended?

#365days365quotes  #writingresolution  88/366

_sa _anjh

Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day16lockdown. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear diary,
I had an interesting and exciting ludo match with my parents and brother. I won this time. Yippee!! I won by first place. Now the night sky is so beautiful that stars are visible. It's really good that I can see stars so clearly. 
Good night Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended?

Komal Sharma Gupta

Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day16lockdown. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Things are grim,
the news doesn't cheer,
lots to be worried about,
the nation is in lockdown.
We pray for the best,
let this fight be over.
The sooner, the better.
Meanwhile, life goes on,
chores, and some more
watch the walls, doors and floors,
life becomes a bore.
Lockdown blues,
stick on like glue.
@tejaswiniaura

Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended?

#tejaswiniaura

AKSHAY M PILLAI

Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended? Write your #lockdowndiary for the #day16lockdown. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Nehal Kumar Nandini Srinivas👑

read more
it reminds me all that sleepless nights........😵😵😵

the difference is that 💤✨✨

now im locked in my room🏡🏘️

n tht tym i was locked by ur memories🧠 Sweet sixteen days passed. Now 5 more days. Do you worry about the future? What will happen if the lockdown is extended?

Nehal Kumar Nandini Srinivas👑
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification