Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day28lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day28lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety? Write the #lockdowndiary for the #day28lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the diary and me
have gotten real close
there seems to be no let-up in the lockdown
we both have occasional mood swings
my diary is my perfect reflection
Ah! I have a lockdown friend now
I smile, at my new love
Finally, somebody understands me
The diary seems to look at me, lovingly

It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety?

Write the #lockdowndiary for the #day28lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

I know i am being selfish... But here on YQ a fellow writer says write for yourself not for audience, the right audience will find you ... I want to wait for that right audience... And yes i am being selfish. #lockdowndiary for the #day28lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Truth #philosophy life

read more
Whenever it shows up in my notifications... "It" means this collab of dairy entry... I get anxious, agitated cause i have nothing to give to it, i feel, nothing, happening in my life is worth treasuring... But today I will take the liberty, to write my heart out, through this diary entry. My life is a bigger mess than I can even explain.The reason for writing this today is because I completed 105 followers here on YQ. Since i have started writing here I have always thought that there are people out there who listen to me... I am very grateful for the followers i earned...but I feel really low thinking that  only a few of them are whom i really earned... So I have a humble request... It really boosts my confidence to know I have 105 followers now... But, seeing they are not bothering to read my content... I feel deeply saddened. With the help of this diary entry I would like to request those who do not like my content or followed me out of pity... To please unfollow me. You people aren't helping boost me but I feel low seeing the ratio between my followers and the appreciation as likes I recieve... I would like to have 1 follower but i want him/her to appreciate me... I know i am being selfish... But here on YQ a fellow writer says write for yourself not for audience, the right audience will find you ... I want to wait for that right audience... And yes i am being selfish. #lockdowndiary for the #day28lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #truth #philosophy #life

Osho Jain

It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety? Write the #lockdowndiary for the #day28lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊🙈🙉🌻

read more
All roads are not straight...
Some are zigzag,
Some are rugged...
But still, they are called roads,
Though with different adjectives...
But we call them roads inspite of it...
Sometimes... Many a times actually, we meet people with completely different nature from us, wearing facade of lies, crafty, violent ... But despite all these we can't apply tit for tat doctrine in exchange,
You know what...
We should always keep our empathy above every hatred,
Specially when there are lot of differences among family members... Home, family aren't just words,
These words inculcate lot of sacrifices and selfless love and besides this an ability to pardon each other...
Yes, since few days some harsh circumstances are being experienced by members of my family... But these excuses can't make me skip writing... I have to continue it anyhow...
The day 28 didn't go well but I have to make satisfactory the upcoming ones... 
Yes... 
I can eradicate this utter chaos... 
Difficulties can be intensified but can never supersede my willpower... 
I know it's very easy to write but the most difficult to channelise spirit of words into reality... 
Hope, I can🌻
 It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety?

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙊🙈🙉🌻

Sita Prasad

It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety? Write the #lockdowndiary for the #day28lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I used to meet so many people in a day before lockdown. In school, at park, at home, in the supermarket, at the busstand. I used have tea in the balcony gazing at kids of all ages playing in the park and at the basketball court. I used to read them, their talks, walks, and reactions. Everyday had something new to see, hear and feel about people around. The amazing thing being there were so many of them. Now, talking is no doubt lesser, only balconies peeping around, sometimes some figures pop up, no dialogues but.
I should accept, though I am missing reading people, I'm enjoying time with my loved ones as always. My younger one is an extrovert🌼- more than me and we both are sufficing each other like pals. Rest of my talk time is filled with friends and family, and yes I'm at peace. I am watching newsreaders, and see at this hour how they are maintaining their integrity. They are doing their jobs, in fact many of the services. I salut them. There is a soldier in everyone and now he is working, guarding and taking care.
Stay Home, stay safe, don't panic.
Read a book, listen to music, pick up good habits.
Things will change eventually but not so quickly.

cloud33

It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety? Write the #lockdowndiary for the #day28lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Pain #of #Housewife #dedicated

read more
Now this lockdown is teaching me 
the value and pain of a housewife ♥️ It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety?

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pain #of #housewife #dedicated

Akthari Begum

read more
More time spent with
Internet and see places 
And learn sweet dishes
And really gladly happy. It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety?

Shail Raghuvanshi

It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety? Write the #lockdowndiary for the #day28lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #lockdown #poetrycommunity

read more
I have lost the sense of time.
Yet, I am expected to live life.
Each day is like any other.
I know not whether I am awake or asleep.
Working, walking, eating, speaking all become acts in a dream that I sleep over and repeat again and again.
My thoughts and emotions in a constant state of lockdown.
Waiting for normal life to nag me back into living life the way it was.

#yqbaba 
#lockdown 
#poetrycommunity

Anand Nagada

It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety? Write the #lockdowndiary for the #day28lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 104/366

read more
The day was not good at all.
I was feeling did I made a mistake by buying the one of the book for reading. I was literally pissed off reading it 

Over the top, I was pissed off at my work due to work load.

Money heist  was now playing a important part in making my life. It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety?

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  104/366

Anand Nagda

It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety? Write the #lockdowndiary for the #day28lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 104/366

read more
The day was not good at all.
I was feeling did I made a mistake by buying the one of the book for reading. I was literally pissed off reading it 

Over the top, I was pissed off at my work due to work load.

Money heist  was now playing a important part in making my life. It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety?

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  104/366

Komal Sharma Gupta

It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety? Write the #lockdowndiary for the #day28lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Lockdown Town 2.0
Nothing, nothing but
a blank wall,
with a road map of the days chores,
wavering routines, scrolling times,
news highlights, oil price below zero,
toughening rules, fast changing life,
the world jumps from crisis to crisis.
Rising curves, numbers, 
crunch the math, a world flounders,
with bright flashes of hope,
an unwavering determination,
to fight, never give up.
This is what will see us through.
All it takes is to stay home, stay safe.
Do your bit, it makes a world a safer place. It's the 28th day. 4 weeks precisely. Almost a month. Every passing day is making the lockdown not only longer but also the longest. Are we habituated or are we anxious or are we habituated with anxiety?

#tejaswiniaura
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification