Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT892 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT892 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sanjana Bhardwaj

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #galgadot. Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my sis hide my phone...🤨 Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

#HappyBirthday to #GalGadot.

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #galgadot. Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab koi Golgappe bana ke status me dalta hai aur kahta hai made by his/herself 

Me : sach sach batao  Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit Kumar Rath

read more
**Husband Comes Home Late...**

*WIFE 👇🏻 Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Hansika Bansal

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #galgadot. Collab on this #eccedentesiasthb multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Police to the people found on the roads without any reason :  Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Collab on this #eccedentesiasthb  multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Aalok Sιngh

read more
She:- kuch btana tha...
Me:- haan bolo!
She:-rehne do, tm nhi samjhoge...
Me(with irritation):- Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Ar. Smitha

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #galgadot. Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #smithasunkara #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When she asks him about the number of hookups he had till date.  Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹  #GalGadot.

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #smithasunkara #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Singh🐼

Ye meri bahena foolandevi urf @sweety (tag ni hoti, lekin kaan pakad ke launga abhi comment section me😕) Kal mele sath ludo kheli....mera mobile off ho gya....to auto left hua....aur bol rhi haar gye, haar gye🔫🔫🤣🤣 Jabki sachhai ye thi...... Wait...ye khud btayegi abhi🤣🤣 #funnysingh #Ludoking Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #WonderWoman #galgadot #happybirthday #YourQuoteAndMine #FilmyMeme #YQMT892

read more
When 'my sis foolandevi' 
spread rumours about me.
Then me : sachhai 👇👇🔫 Ye meri bahena foolandevi urf @sweety (tag ni hoti, lekin kaan pakad ke launga abhi comment section me😕)
Kal mele sath ludo kheli....mera mobile off ho gya....to auto left hua....aur bol rhi haar gye, haar gye🔫🔫🤣🤣
Jabki sachhai ye thi......
Wait...ye khud btayegi abhi🤣🤣

#funnysingh #ludoking
Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Anjali Raj

read more
जब हर तरह से कोशिश करने के बाद भी चाशनी गुलाबजामुनों के अंदर तक न जाये, तो एक क्रोधित नारी तरीका पूछने के लिए गुलाबजामुनो पर बरसते हुए 👇👇👇 Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

NEERAJ SIINGH

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #galgadot. Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple # WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

read more
Now days girls way of proposing Love Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #
WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

Vibha Katare

read more
डिनर में क्या बना दूँ आज ?

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification