Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best galgadot Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best galgadot Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about khich ke gal mein, chum liya gal ahira ke beta, karda hai gussa meri nikki nikki gal da, koi gal nahi, gal dil di das sajna hd video download,

• 16 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

shishupal Kumar

चादी के गाल पर सोने का मैन. #chandigarh #Gal #galgadot #viral #Trending #treadingreels #treandingvideo #Love

read more
mute video

Sk Rafteear

चादी के गाल पर सोने का मैन. #chandigarh #Gal #galgadot #viral #Trending #treadingreels #treandingvideoshishupal Kumar #Love

read more
mute video

sanjana Bhardwaj

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #galgadot. Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my sis hide my phone...🤨 Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

#HappyBirthday to #GalGadot.

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #galgadot. Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab koi Golgappe bana ke status me dalta hai aur kahta hai made by his/herself 

Me : sach sach batao  Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit Kumar Rath

read more
**Husband Comes Home Late...**

*WIFE 👇🏻 Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Hansika Bansal

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #galgadot. Collab on this #eccedentesiasthb multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Police to the people found on the roads without any reason :  Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Collab on this #eccedentesiasthb  multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

Aalok Sιngh

read more
She:- kuch btana tha...
Me:- haan bolo!
She:-rehne do, tm nhi samjhoge...
Me(with irritation):- Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹

Aalok Sιngh

#happybirthday to #galgadot. Cinemagraph Meme at 7. 😎 🎂Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT890 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you hear "bihari gaali" from behind, so you turn to look who's that?
And you found your crush there:- #HappyBirthday to #GalGadot.

Cinemagraph Meme at 7. 😎 

🎂Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT890 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹 #galgadot. Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #smithasunkara #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When she asks him about the number of hookups he had till date.  Rough translation: Tell yourself, or do I have to make you understand? 😹😹  #GalGadot.

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT892. 💥 #smithasunkara #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

#happybirthday to #galgadot. Cinemagraph Meme at 7. 😎 🎂Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme entries to #YQMT890 and make everyone laugh! #smithasunkara #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Trump unfollowed Modiji from Twitter. 
Then Modiji 👇👇 #HappyBirthday to #GalGadot.

Cinemagraph Meme at 7. 😎 

🎂Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #WonderWoman #YQMeme entries to #YQMT890 and make everyone laugh! #smithasunkara #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification