Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT26 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT26 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 8 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Poonam Ritu Sen

Hello 👋🏼 Meme Premiyon ❤️❤️ Having Monday blues???😱 Your Meme doctor is here to rescue you with today’s meme challenge #YQMT26 🤡 #memechallenge 🏮Collab below the image 😋 🏮Say no to Plagiarism 🧐 #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme

read more
Me- Mom mai market jaa rhi hoon, aapke liye kuch lana hai?
Mom's reaction while preparing list-pudina,dhaniya, adrak, namak, mirch, aalu, pyaaj.......  Hello 👋🏼 Meme Premiyon ❤️❤️
Having Monday blues???😱

Your Meme doctor is here to rescue you with today’s meme challenge #YQMT26 🤡 #memechallenge

🏮Collab below the image 😋
🏮Say no to Plagiarism 🧐

Upendar M

Hello 👋🏼 Meme Premiyon ❤️❤️ Having Monday blues???😱 Your Meme doctor is here to rescue you with today’s meme challenge #YQMT26 🤡 #memechallenge 🏮Collab below the image 😋 🏮Say no to Plagiarism 🧐 #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme

read more
finally i understood  it's my question paper 😁😁 Hello 👋🏼 Meme Premiyon ❤️❤️
Having Monday blues???😱

Your Meme doctor is here to rescue you with today’s meme challenge #YQMT26 🤡 #memechallenge

🏮Say no to Plagiarism 🧐

Hansika Bansal

When I am not in the mood of completing assignments, but I have to submit them the next day.
I am like -
 Buddy Mantra
 #YQMT26 🤡 
#yqmeme
#bmwritingmarathon 
#writingblitzs
#buddymantra 
#eccedentesiasthb
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

read more
That moment when there's a question from the only chapter you read.  Hello 👋🏼 Meme Premiyon ❤️❤️
Having Monday blues???😱

🏮Say no to Plagiarism 🧐

Prem

#YQMeme #yqfanclub #Funny #YQMT26 #memechallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me on the last date of submission of 7 assignments.  #yqmeme #yqfanclub #funny #yqmt26 #memechallenge
 #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

_Ankahe_Alfaaz__

read more
Finally at last the balance sheet matched ...  Hello 👋🏼 Meme Premiyon ❤️❤️
Having Monday blues???😱

🏮Say no to Plagiarism 🧐

Durga Kannan

read more
The speed at which my pen moves when the examiner starts collecting the answer sheets Hello 👋🏼 Meme Premiyon ❤️❤️
Having Monday blues???😱

🏮Say no to Plagiarism 🧐

NEERAJ SIINGH

Hello 👋🏼 Meme Premiyon ❤️❤️ Having Monday blues???😱 Your Meme doctor is here to rescue you with today’s meme challenge #YQMT26 🤡 #memechallenge 🏮Collab below the image 😋 🏮Say no to Plagiarism 🧐 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #neerajwrites

read more
When my girlfriend "Calls me in exams " Hello 👋🏼 Meme Premiyon ❤️❤️
Having Monday blues???😱

🏮Say no to Plagiarism 🧐

NEERAJ SIINGH

Hello 👋🏼 Meme Premiyon ❤️❤️ Having Monday blues???😱 Your Meme doctor is here to rescue you with today’s meme challenge #YQMT26 🤡 #memechallenge 🏮Collab below the image 😋 🏮Say no to Plagiarism 🧐 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #neerajwrites

read more
Jab koi ladki hansi uda de shayri ki,
Uske baad .....me ..... Hello 👋🏼 Meme Premiyon ❤️❤️
Having Monday blues???😱

🏮Say no to Plagiarism 🧐

NEERAJ SIINGH

read more
1st day in your quote Hello 👋🏼 Meme Premiyon ❤️❤️
Having Monday blues???😱

🏮Say no to Plagiarism 🧐
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification