Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 8wordreview Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 8wordreview Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Springblossoms

She is moonlight spreading lightrays in life's darkness. #8wordreview 
#dailychallenge 
#yqbaba

Snigdha Agrawal

Lacked sense of humour, was a prude! #8wordreview #yqbaba #mirakee #mirakeeworld #mirakeewriters #readwriteunite #writersnetwork

Trinayana Roy

Kindred souls his and mine...
Simplicity masking intensity ! #trinayana #scribbles #randommusings #YQBaba #YQDiary  #8WordReview

KARAN GUPTA

Heart broken though, she remained inspiring, a hope-giver to many! #yqbaba #yqquotes #8wordreview #priyainspires #lifelesson #realizations #priyacollab Open for collab Priya Aiyar Di, I remember I gave you a word during my birthday. Please colab ❤ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Priyanka Yesodharan Collaborating with Priya Aiyar

read more
Stopped was her heart but her feet kept walking,
Wanting to turn around just for once,
She started running. Heart broken though, she remained inspiring, a hope-giver to many! 

#yqbaba #yqquotes #8wordreview #priyainspires #lifelesson #realizations #priyacollab

Open for collab Priya Aiyar Di, I remember I gave you a word during my birthday. Please colab ❤ #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Priyanka Yesodharan  
Collaborating with Priya Aiyar

Durga Kannan

His trust issues revealed beneath his friendly demeanor. #yqbaba#8wordreview#challenge

Aajan J K

#8wordreview #yqbaba Challenge rule is not to mention name, but she deserves the mention : sudha lakshmi

read more
Her literature is beyond appreciation,
great little sister. #8wordreview 
#yqbaba 
Challenge rule is not to mention name, but she deserves the mention : sudha lakshmi

Rahul Singh

The arrogant mouth of yours never shuts up.
 #8wordreview #yqbaba #yourquote #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification