Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ToOnlineFriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ToOnlineFriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about watch love aaj kal online hd, how to know your face shape online, romantic love stories online, online naukri ke liye form, watch online movie kya kool hai hum,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Aren't we lucky to live in the pandemic era with the Internet in our hands? With people around the world connected? Some of our best friendships have been made online. Take time today to remember and write a note of gratitude and fondness to the friends you made online. This prompt was originally posted by YourQuote Postman and for more prompts this month, do follow them. Post your #letters with the hashtag T #YourQuoteAndMine #ToOnlineFriends

read more
You made firm my belief
That I definitely get everything I deserve,
someway or the other,
Even the silliest things like you!
And that inturn add laughter to my life.. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Aren't we lucky to live in the pandemic era with the Internet in our hands? With people around the world connected? Some of our best friendships have been made online. Take time today to remember and write a note of gratitude and fondness to the friends you made online. This prompt was originally posted by YourQuote Postman and for more prompts this month, do follow them.

Post your #letters with the hashtag #T

sk

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Aren't we lucky to live in the pandemic era with the Internet in our hands? With people around the world connected? Some of our best friendships have been made online. Take time today to remember and write a note of gratitude and fondness to the friends you made online. This prompt was originally posted by YourQuote Postman and for more prompts this month, do follow them. Post your #letters with the hashtag T #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #ToOnlineFriends

read more
          I know you must have thought about me, what kind of a friend has become who does not say anything about herself in a manner and does not talk much about anything. Actually it is not my habit to get mixed up very soon and on top of that you have become an online friend and nowadays I have heard online stories that I am afraid to make friends online and say so, I do not make friends like that easily, so I do not have many friends but the ones that are very good. Now you must be thinking that why I made you my friend, actually I liked your post, your views in those posts, you like thoughts which get more than me means you think somewhere like me. And your jokes are also very fun.
        I wish we ever met and I hope it will be possible very soon. Then we will talk to each other a lot and learn more about each other. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Aren't we lucky to live in the pandemic era with the Internet in our hands? With people around the world connected? Some of our best friendships have been made online. Take time today to remember and write a note of gratitude and fondness to the friends you made online. This prompt was originally posted by YourQuote Postman and for more prompts this month, do follow them.

khusi

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Aren't we lucky to live in the pandemic era with the Internet in our hands? With people around the world connected? Some of our best friendships have been made online. Take time today to remember and write a note of gratitude and fondness to the friends you made online. This prompt was originally posted by YourQuote Postman and for more prompts this month, do follow them. Post your #letters with the hashtag T #YourQuoteAndMine #ToOnlineFriends #ankitaguptaletter

read more
Dost ke liye hi online aati Hu.
Bs or online aakar Mai Kiya Karu.
Apne sabdo Mai unhe hi piroti Hu.
Kisi or ke jajbat ko Kiya Kahu... Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Kushika Goyal

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Aren't we lucky to live in the pandemic era with the Internet in our hands? With people around the world connected? Some of our best friendships have been made online. Take time today to remember and write a note of gratitude and fondness to the friends you made online. This prompt was originally posted by YourQuote Postman and for more prompts this month, do follow them. Post your #letters with the hashtag T #YourQuoteAndMine #ToOnlineFriends

read more
I never knew some of you would be so special forever and others were just for a particular time period. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

parineeta

Welcome to the day 16 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Aren't we lucky to live in the pandemic era with the Internet in our hands? With people around the world connected? Some of our best friendships have been made online. Take time today to remember and write a note of gratitude and fondness to the friends you made online. This prompt was originally posted by YourQuote Postman and for more prompts this month, do follow them. Post your #letters with the hashtag T #Friendship #YourQuoteAndMine #ToOnlineFriends

read more
I know we are friends at heart without much more affection or expectations..And might be we cannot ever meet in real life eye-to-eye.. but Of course we will share few of the happiness and bitterness together along the way of life..And that is important what matters or else who is there yours in this world..Even closest and dearest are not here always !!! Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Nfb ..

read more
 I have not been very good to you in the beginning, may be due to my trust issues or lack of interest in the institution of friendship.But as time proceeded you proved yourself a valuable companion.
   I can now say proudly you are better than my offline friends,you don't get jealous at my achievements or made a mockery out of my pain,you don't run when I need you the most.Morever you have been patient with my mood swings especially the time I go for to my virtual absence.You are there waiting everytime for me to come back and share with you all the mysteries of my unrevealing life.
  Thankyou for being there with me in the virtual world.Sometimes even this thought is enough to go through the rough times.

Warmly yours. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

Thank you for your funny forwards
on WhatsApp.  They make me roll
in laughter, some inspire, some renew
hope in a hopeless atmosphere.
Thank you for hearing me out when
I'm distressed, your comforting words
makes a huge difference and helps me
tide over the accumulated tensions.
Ever grateful to you in these troubled
times and social distancing that has
cut off face to face interactions.
Thank you for being there.
 Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Chidanand Mayachari

read more
I have not seen you directly but
you have supported me a lot. Thank you for that. Still trying to provide high quality writing. I look forward to your support even more. I welcome your reviews also.

Yours Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Akthari Begum

read more
Is like,Garden where always 
Flowers and greengrace is
There.
 Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Haleema Thanvi

read more
You are the friends connected through rays
You may leave someday or part ways
But believe you need a friend for lifetime
Am always there for you even when it say offline Welcome to the day 16 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification