Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT58 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT58 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about swagtron t580,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Subhasish Das

#YQMT58 #YQMeme Collaboration with YQ Memes

read more
I feel bad when mom scholds 
you for your mistakes

She knows you are one #yqmt58 #yqmeme 
Collaboration with YQ Memes

Subhasish Das

YQ Memes #YQMT58 #YQMeme

read more
I've got a girlfriend dad!

Tera bhi katega YQ Memes
#yqmt58 #yqmeme

Siddarth

*What was that which the kid asked crying and even the dad went emotional?*😢😭😭😭😭 🎷 Collab on this #YQMT58 and make us LOL. 🚩 Avoid plagiarism and cliched content. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured in our profile. ✌🏻😎 🏁 Get set. *Meme*🚓* Meme*🚓*Meme*. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqmemes #yqhumour

read more
                                      Dad am single for 
                                      past 5 days

Son, am single for
past 5 years

No, no dont cry
And please don't 
tell mom *What was that which the kid asked crying and even the dad went emotional?*😢😭😭😭😭
🎷 Collab on this #YQMT58 and make us LOL.
🚩 Avoid plagiarism and cliched content.
🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured in our profile. ✌🏻😎
🏁 Get set. *Meme*🚓* Meme*🚓*Meme*. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

#yqbaba #yqmemes #yqhumour

Ankit

*What was that the kid asked crying and even the dad responded and went emotional?*😢😭😭😭😭 🎷 Collab on this #YQMT58 and make us LOL. 🚩 Avoid plagiarism and cliched content. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our profile (If you've the same content, preference will be to the earliest post). ✌🏻😎 🏁 Get set. *Meme*🚓* Meme*🚓*Meme*. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Beta kya hua ?

Indian Idol firse araha hai ! *What was that the kid asked crying and even the dad responded and went emotional?*😢😭😭😭😭
🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our profile (If you've the same content, preference will be to the earliest post). ✌🏻😎

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Convo between army man nd his son. #YQMT58 #yq #Collab #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine #army #soldiers Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with Ramya Ramya Sivakumar

read more
Dad I miss you

I miss you so much dear daughter Convo between army man nd his son.
#YQMT58 #yq #collab #yqmeme #YourQuoteAndMine #army #soldiers 
Collaborating with  Ramya 
Ramya Sivakumar

NEERAJ SIINGH

*What was that the kid asked crying and even the dad responded and went emotional?*😢😭😭😭😭 🎷 Collab on this #YQMT58 and make us LOL. 🚩 Avoid plagiarism and cliched content. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our profile (If you've the same content, preference will be to the earliest post). ✌🏻😎 🏁 Get set. *Meme*🚓* Meme*🚓*Meme*. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites #yqhumour #yqdada #ybaba #yqdidi

read more
HE - मैंने सबको YOU FOLLOW ME , I FOLLOW U ,PLS CHECK MINE WALA MSG SABKO KIYA

ME - नए आये हो YQ पर - चलो कोई बात नहीं *What was that the kid asked crying and even the dad responded and went emotional?*😢😭😭😭😭
🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our profile (If you've the same content, preference will be to the earliest post). ✌🏻😎
Collaborating with  YQ Memes #neerajwrites #yqhumour #yqdada #ybaba #yqdidi

NEERAJ SIINGH

*What was that the kid asked crying and even the dad responded and went emotional?*😢😭😭😭😭 🎷 Collab on this #YQMT58 and make us LOL. 🚩 Avoid plagiarism and cliched content. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our profile (If you've the same content, preference will be to the earliest post). ✌🏻😎 🏁 Get set. *Meme*🚓* Meme*🚓*Meme*. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites #YQMeme #yqhumour #yqbaba #yqdada

read more
YQ KID - ,मैं YQ पर बहुत दिनों से SINGLE हूँ

NEERAJ - देखो जब तक तुम अच्छा कुछ 
लिखोगे नहीं - कोई तुम्हे घास नहीं देगी.... 
खैर मैं मदद करूँगा तुम्हारी *What was that the kid asked crying and even the dad responded and went emotional?*😢😭😭😭😭
Collaborating with  YQ Memes #neerajwrites #yqmeme #yqhumour #yqbaba #yqdada

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification