Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best knowyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best knowyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i need to know can you love me again, i know i am in love, you are the moon of my life that is all i know quote, how to know you love someone, you know where to find me quotes,

• 17 Followers
  • 21 Stories

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

#Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am the only one #Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shankar K

#Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am the only one #Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ #yqdidi #yqbaba #learningskills #knowyoulike

read more
The more I know, 
the more I know I don't know...

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
#yqdidi #yqbaba 
#learningskills #knowyoulike

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 #Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine love life #onesidedlove Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with PüRVâ VëRmÅ

read more
Dare h lekin darr h... B positive 👇👇👇
#Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #onesidedlove
Collaborating with PüRVâ VëRmÅ

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
To seat near the river, 
And feel the gentle breeze. 
During the full moon light ,
When moon smiles at you. 
Closing your eyes
You feel your dreams. 
And seeing your smile, 
I Fullfill my dreams.... #Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
your family the most, 
They are your everything. 
But don't end up killing all of your dreams in fulfilling theirs... #Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine

Sameer Gupta

#Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Mahi #Dhoni #dhonism #RESPECT #Time

read more
finishing the match every time.
I know you're worried
about loosing today's game.
I know people
will blame you for everything
But trust me
we still love you!!

#dhoni
 #Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mahi #dhoni #dhonism #respect #time

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
                        To Play Cricket With Kids Younger Than You. And The Way You Smile When They Win Makes Me Love You Even More!!!! #Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Pan Parag...so glad it's been banned.
No more seeing you chewing cud
like a cow at all times. #Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

an illusion. 

Sometimes silent - as the night, or chirpy - as the birds.
Sometimes spontaneous - like fire, or cold - as ice. 
Sometimes still - as a statue, or  active - as the waves. 

True to the saying, 
"LOOKS ARE DECEPTIVE"... 
 #Collab and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#yqwritersclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification