Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwasntinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwasntinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwa 880, snti jamshedpur 260, snti 390,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Sancheeta Singha

271 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Relationship ruin freedom

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wanted to tie someone with  chasing attitude for the sake of  my  dependence... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He asked me to leave and.. 
My heart missed a beat but didn't stopped  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Instead of falling into her arms

I fell   at  her feet 🤣 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine #nafisawrites Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Nafisa Ali

read more
These feelings are after your 
separation as of now,
not of long gone times. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine #nafisawrites
Collaborating with Nafisa Ali

Aditi Mishra

read more
You are not in love... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I realised that I wasn't 
in love when
I found out you're 
only just using me
and no any emotional 
attachment between 
you and me Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
words turned tail,
ran away,
truth is hard to bear. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Madhav Jha

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

read more
and that is only reason i thought i cracked that before when i first joined you and searched what actually happened with you, there maybe be more stories that is why i stalked at you over facebook not because i need something from you but only to have a nice relation with you. that is why i tried to reach you and asked for your number dear my cutest bhabhi and friend indeed also. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

Shravan Goud

read more
you are in love. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntinlove #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification