Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NotJustAnotherDay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NotJustAnotherDay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, love one another quotes, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, thank you for another year of my life quotes, you are not alone quotes,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Hope your Sunday was eventful. Time to write a #ShortStory titled #NotJustAnotherDay. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everything happens when we make people who use their freedom as their advantage to kill our heart just through words☹️...  Hope your Sunday was eventful. Time to write a #shortstory titled #NotJustAnotherDay.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Hope your Sunday was eventful. Time to write a #ShortStory titled #NotJustAnotherDay. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
The moment we live
The memories we create
Definitely are marked as important chapter
In someone's life
Who understands the deep meaning 
Beneath each and every movements...  Hope your Sunday was eventful. Time to write a #shortstory titled #NotJustAnotherDay.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

K Harsita

... She turned her eyes to my friend, whose world was like came to end. He lost motherly warmth for himself. The little angel saw his sorrowful face and sat in the place between both of us. She looked at me like querying me his story, I told her in the way that she couldn't feel sorry. Strange messenger smiled, holding his palm said "I always feel like my mother holds me tight whenever I sleep at night. As father told me that it's just a matter of believing and we find happiness everywhere an #ShortStory #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NotJustAnotherDay

read more
While grabbing the train seats a young life grabbed my eyes. When our eyes met the tiny fairy threw a smile. Felt like she jumped on earth and took a human life...  ... She turned her eyes to my friend, whose world was like came to end. He lost motherly warmth for himself. 
The little angel saw his sorrowful face and sat in the place between both of us. 
She looked at me like querying me his story, I told her in the way that she couldn't feel sorry. Strange messenger smiled, holding his palm said 
"I always feel like my mother holds me tight whenever I sleep at night. As father told me that it's just a matter of believing and we find happiness everywhere an

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

Hope your Sunday was eventful. Time to write a #ShortStory titled #NotJustAnotherDay. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Being working all day long.
Flagging different microbial culture.
Marking them right or wrong.
Preserving their colonial structure.

It is such a tiring and stressful job.
And I wish I could just disappear.
From the face of the entire world.
Then,something amazing appear.

An uncommon organism was sighted.
Not Escherichia coli,Proteus or klebsiella.
But one of which I'm very interested.
Monocytogenes of the Genus Listeria.

I was as excited as anybody can be.
Truth be told,you don't see this everyday.
Though I still muse over how stress is killing me.
In the lab,but today is not just another day.

© Dec,2019. Hope your Sunday was eventful. Time to write a #shortstory titled #NotJustAnotherDay.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Sleepy eyed I woke up in a fright.  Comforting myself it was only a dream, I got up to go to the washroom.  And a muscle got caught in the most unusual spot, lower back, next to the spinal cord.  The shooting pain kept me in bed;  stuck with a pain patch and hot/cold compresses which somewhat worked.  Doubled dosage of pain killers, made me groggy all day and now I'm going to hit the bed.  Must have woken up from the wrong side of the bed, as the saying says!!! Hope your Sunday was eventful. Time to write a #shortstory titled #NotJustAnotherDay.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
Today is not just another day. It's filled with contentment, for I wrote something useful.
I'm heartily happy, for, someone is smiling due to my efforts.
It is not any other day, because I am much more satisfied as compared to other days.
I've received appreciations, love and happiness for pouring out my heart.
People feel good reading my words, and that's what  matters the most to me.
It's not any other day, it's special, because happiness is twirling around, and finding it is an achievement which is accomplished today.  Hope your Sunday was eventful. Time to write a #shortstory titled #NotJustAnotherDay.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Grishma Doshi

#ShortStory #NotJustAnotherDay #LoveStory #lovefiction #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #storybygrishma #grishmaquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Not just another day Hey, get up it's 6 in the evening.

read more
Hey, get up it's 6 in the evening.
Ah no, Let me sleep, Arnav replied with drowsy voice.
You said that we will go for dinner.
Arnav yawned and replied, Aastha we will go next Sunday and got up from the bed and went straight to the dining table.

Aastha came out with cups of tea and placed them on the table carefully and then shouted. Ah, you always do that. It is not just another day or Sunday, it's... (Continuing in the caption) #shortstory #NotJustAnotherDay
#lovestory #lovefiction #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba
#storybygrishma #grishmaquotes

Not just another day

Hey, get up it's 6 in the evening.

Kirangi Kansara

read more
The song played in the background, "Lag ja gale ke fir ye hasin rat ho na ho.." 
And he went to flash back 10 years ago!

It was not just another day for them! 
They were seeing each other for the last time! Hope your Sunday was eventful. Time to write a #shortstory titled #NotJustAnotherDay.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Homo Sapien

read more
There was this guy who used to stay with me.One day,we were talking when he sighed,"You know,I need someone to talk to and share my things".I said,"Don't expect things.Let everything happen with the flow and enjoy the circumstances."Later,I noticed him texting with someone.His typing message read as...."Just being frank with you.I need someone to talk....".He stopped,lingered his fingers over the message for a while and deleted it.

I felt happy for him. Hope your Sunday was eventful. Time to write a #shortstory titled #NotJustAnotherDay.  #YourQuoteAndMine

DiShA _AmAyRa

🌈♥️ Freinds Are Unmatchable !! #yqenglish #English #Freindship #FreshThoughts #Stories Hope your Sunday was eventful. Time to write a #ShortStory titled #NotJustAnotherDay. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I Wake Up In My Bed With A  Strange Feel , Like I Always Have . This Feeling Chase Me Till I'm In The Bed Again To Sleep . A Phone Call From An Unexpected Old Best Friend Came , Said That We're All Going To Meet , And 'I' Must Join Them . And Beyond All The Stresses I'm Going Through , This Phone Call Was 'A Unmatchable Bliss' . I Got Ready And Ran To The Place , Saw All Them Gossiping The Way We Used To Do , I Was Wonderstruck . They All Gazed At Me As Their Group Is 'Still' Incomplete Without Me . They All Hugged Me Together And My Hairstyle Was Ruined . "But Who Cares,When I'm With Them". They Always Insulted Me Even When I Really Looked Good . They Pushed Me On The Sofa To Trouble Me Further . Hours Went . And They Made Every Single Memory Alive . And Then It Was Time For All To Leave And Go Back To The Same Track Of Life , "That Tiring Unending Busy Track" . 
But We Went Back With A Childish Spirit
 That We Never Had From The Past Years . 
A Big Thanks To Them For Making My A  Just Another Day , 
A Meaningful Day !! 🌈♥️ Freinds Are Unmatchable !! 
  #yqenglish #english #freindship #freshthoughts #stories  Hope your Sunday was eventful. Time to write a #shortstory titled #NotJustAnotherDay.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification