Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best EyeBT Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best EyeBT Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eye images with quotes, you are the apple of my eye quotes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder quote, best under eye cream for dark circles in india, eye makeup step by step in hindi,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Trinayana Roy

Raising your difficult daughter must never have been easy but I salute you Maa..
For being who you are and for making me who I am...
Though we never see eye to eye on most issues but today I know you will always be there for me unconditionally, no matter how much we fight... #EyeBT #BoostThyself #BTTalks #YQBaba #YQDiary #YQQuotes #YQTales #shortstory #randomthoughts #scribbles #mydiary #microtales #trinayana

Shweta Gupta

Look at me, see eye to eye...
I will be there with you always, don't sigh.

The promise, the commitment, the care filled feel.
Believe me, it will be my love which I ll reveal..

You make me understand, what is trust.
Now it's my turn, see eye to eye just. #EYEbt  #love #care #trust #promise #BoostThyself #BTTalks #yqbaba #oneliners #quoteliners

Hoori Nadir

Even after facing bankruptcy
He see eye to eye into the failure
Accepted it worked upon it and became
A multinational one day.✍ #eyebt#boostthyself#bttalks#randomthought#feel#motivation#inspirationoflife

Durga Kannan

It isn't necessary to see eye to eye on all matters. Celebrate the differences. Life would become so boring is someone agreed with you all the time. The thrill is in seeing different viewpoints and taking the best out of them. Growing day by day into a mature human being filled with compassion for all things animate and inanimate. Seeing the flow of the higher power in everything. Seeing the oneness in the differences. #EyeBT#BoostThyself#BTTalks#yqbaba#yqdidi

Durga Kannan

If only warring nations could see eye to eye on major issues there would be more peace and less bloodshed in this world. #EyeBT#BoostThyself#BTTalks#yqbaba#yqdidi

Durga Kannan

An eye for an eye
Isn't the solution
If we aren't able to
See eye to eye
On matters few
Each entitled 
To their viewpoint
Justified to have
Their own opinion
A war over differences
Remains silly and immature #EyeBT#BoostThyself#BTTalks#yqbaba#yqdidi

Drg

They did not see eye to eye on a lot of things in life, 
Yet the respect in their eyes for each other remained unchanged #EyeBT #BoostThyself #BTTalks #YQbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification