Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thesweetestgift Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thesweetestgift Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thes, weet meaning in hindi, just a wee bit 10, limmy daft wee stories, wee willie winkie poem,

• 34 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Preeti Shukla

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# preeti shukla#

read more
Hrr gift sweet hota h kbhi gift ki value nhi puchni chahiya..😌😌😌 Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# preeti shukla#

Uvarani jaganathan

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Taking The hardest thing given by a sweetest person as a sweetest gift is  both sweetest thing and hardest thing!  Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻I don't like sympathy song of melodrama... #touchwood

read more
My mother...
Though at age two and half,
I had lost her unfortunately,
But fortunatelyin 2001... I got her back with new face even with more depth...
Mother cum best friend...
I usually don't share this with anyone,
Because I don't like sympathy music of people in exchange...
Yes...
I am the most blessed girl in the universe,
#touchwood 🌻
This is the sweetest and the best gift of my life 🌻

Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻I don't like sympathy song of melodrama...

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
that I am still breathing Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

Anaya Agarwal

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If you remember...

you once added double sugar

while making me a cup of tea

...that was my sweetest gift☕ Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #dadlove poetry Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘 Mohit Ranjan Raunak Jha 9/30

read more
People gave me so
Many gifts for
My birthday.
But, my Father
Gave me a piece of
Paper and a pen.
And he saw, the
Frown on my face.
He said, "Thank me
Later!"

And today, I realise,
Why he did that
And also, the
Reason why
He is my dad. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #dadlove #poetry 

Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘 Mohit Ranjan Raunak Jha 

9/30

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
For your loved one

Is 

Your time✌️🦋 Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

read more
I have is my mom, my younger brother    
 and my elder sister. These three are the person who bring smile on my face.
 I think mom is the sweetest gift ever because this one person do everything
 for us. She is our first teacher, she is our first friend. Your love can't be
 expressed in words.💛💛 Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine

Naveen Mittal

#thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbabaquotes #yqdidi #myquotes

read more
The Sweetest gift ❤️ for me 
Is when I heard first Mamu from 
My sister's son.😍
That was sweetest gift for me.❣️  #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbabaquotes 
#yqdidi 
#myquotes

Pushpendra Maurya

read more
from my parents to me is habit of having smile in every situation of life. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 10. Write a poem titled The Sweetest Gift. #thesweetestgift #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification