Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMpleasure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMpleasure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, what is the use of tokens in mpl, रहते www mpl,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

Everything stopped for a moment, Silence prevailed as she stood there, drenched and cold... It was raining, heavily She was there in front of me, #yqbaba #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #MnMpleasure #MnMletmeride #MnMlove #MnMdesire #mnmmakemynights

read more
That night,
I made love to her...
(Rest In Caption) Everything stopped
for a moment, 
Silence prevailed 
as she stood there, 
drenched and cold...
It was raining, heavily
She was there
in front of me,

Cerebral Derange

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 12 ~ Screams of Pleasure Use the hashtag #MnMpleasure to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020

read more
Soothes your heart
Like never before 
Every stroke reminds
Me the edge of paradise

Let me moan let me scream
Give me more bliss I wanna scream
Suck my flavour sweeter than honey

Accelerate more release the clutch
Let piston play inside the bore
Let me sound through silencer of mouth
Accelerate more accelerate more Hello Writers! 

It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. 

Day 12 ~ Screams of Pleasure

Use the hashtag #MnMpleasure to discover your quotes.

Cerebral Derange

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 12 ~ Screams of Pleasure Use the hashtag #MnMpleasure to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020

read more
Soothes your heart
Like never before 
Every stroke reminds
Me the edge of paradise

Give me more bliss I wanna scream
Suck my flavour sweeter than honey

Accelerate more release the clutch
Let piston play inside the bore
Let me sound through silencer of mouth
Accelerate more accelerate more Hello Writers! 

It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. 

ujjwal pratap singh

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 12 ~ Screams of Pleasure Use the hashtag #MnMpleasure to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #yqlove #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020

read more
Ribbons of hunger,
ripple through my bones.
More pain and fury,
than I have ever know.
Eyes of fire,
that blaze with red.
"You're too skinny,"
reverberates through my head.
Anger pulses,
a thrashing current in my veins.
Eyes drip with tears,
that wail their names.
My stomach screams,
like the churning of the sea,
crashing with waves of worry,
that ruin and wreck me.
My eyes pool,
streaming rivers of rage.
My body is gnarled,
a trapping cage.
Hunger hurts,
a mix of pleasure and pain.
People beg,
but they do so in vain.
During my childhood,
hard times came,
where envy, scrutiny,
and denial reigned.
Now I'm trying to help myself,
to leave that disease for the dead,
because I now realize,
it was all in my head.

Hello Writers! 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification