Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnmgames Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnmgames Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, quotes on sports and games importance, poetry on importance of games in urdu,

• 6 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Neerja

(Quote296) #MnMaftermath #Sex #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica #mnmgames #eroticachallenge Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
The morning hours..lying like this: a peace..! 
Caresses he, my back.. 
Unclasping my bra, a kiss over my nose ring..
"Ticklish", I say.. 
And I relax much more into the sheets..
Kissing him light over his neck .. 
The cats jingles her collar band. .
And we giggle..

Peck of kisses he places over my
forehead, nose and cheeks.. 
While his fingers fondling 
my bare back.. 
"I want you in...!!", 
desperately, I whisper to him.

Smirks he, replies : 
"hmm, your wish is 
my command.. lady.. ".. 
And then.. 
Yeah, indeed a playful morning.. !  (Quote296) #MnMaftermath #sex #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica  #mnmgames #eroticachallenge
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Neerja

(Quote295) Excited I was, To be the sub of him, but.. "Is he gonna hurt me?" Was also the question. Undresses he, mine burlap sack.. Orders he, to turn around.. I did as he orders.. #erotica #bdsm #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #mnmgames #eroticachallenge #MnMhitme #bdsmdomsub

read more
...and trailing the crop 
Over my bare skin.. 
Orders he, "Miss Sub, sit !"
A sensation of flick in my muscle all over..
I sit over my heels.. 
I move my neck, closing my eyes
As if feeling the trails of crops.. 
And "Mmm.." I moan, a bit.. 
(In caption) (Quote295) Excited I was, 
To be the sub of him, but.. 
"Is he gonna hurt me?"
Was also the question.

Undresses he, mine burlap sack.. 
Orders he, to turn around..
I did as he orders..

Neerja

(Quote294) Smirks she, follows the order.. Sits on chair.. And.. Trailing her fingers.. From her cheeks to neck.. To her curves .. Takes his name once.. ! #Sex #erotica #masturbation #moansandmoons #MnMcosplay #MnMwordgasm #mnmgames #bdsmdomsub

read more
Dressed she in black.. 
Masks he, her eyes.. 
Orders he, 
To show : 
How she plays with herself..! 

(In caption)  (Quote294) Smirks she, follows the order.. 
Sits on chair.. 
And.. 
Trailing her fingers.. 
From her cheeks to neck.. 
To her curves .. 
Takes his name once.. !

Nisha Singh

Hello participants, Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMaftermath for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow. #yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #MnMaftermath #mnmgames #eroticachallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
After a hard core session
With heavy breath
Us, still in our cosy bed
Still naked
With bite marks and 
each others smell
Still feeling the warmth
I look at you smiling 
Second round is 
what we wanted. Hello participants,

Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMaftermath for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. 

Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow.

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #mnmaftermath  #mnmgames  #eroticachallenge    #YourQuoteAndMine

Nisha Singh

Hello participants, Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMhitme for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow. #yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #MnMhitme #mnmgames #eroticachallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Handcuffed and legs wide spread
through an ankle spreader
You have full access of me
Starting from top while 
your hands reach between my legs
Your tongue knowing the magic
You build up the craze
I am ready for you
Ready to be served as your favourite dish
Ready for some Kinky Fuckery Hello participants,

Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMhitme for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. 

Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow.

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #mnmhitme #mnmgames  #eroticachallenge   #YourQuoteAndMine

Nisha Singh

Hello participants, Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMcosplay for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow. ~ Language no bar #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #mnmgames

read more
She fulfills her desires on her own.
She rules them.
Fingers or fascinating toys,
She chooses them too.
You call it a sin
She calls it exploring herself.
You have an objection ?
"Better put it in your ass." She says. Hello participants,

Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMcosplay for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. 

~ Language no bar

arrey.oh.chachu

Roleplay: Adventures with a stranger After a long week of work, we planned to go club, have some fun and fresh our mind from a hectic schedule. Everyone has pair but there was only me who was enjoying alone, taking shot by shot dancing like someone is touching myself and again I went to take one more shot but the bartender denied me saying you have taken enough mam and also we are going to close the bar. I noticed the man who is starting from the beginning when I was in. He was seeing toward #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #MnM #MnMwordgasm #mnmgames #MnMstrangerroleplay

read more
Yes Very Convenient 
Stranger Doesn't Behave 
Strange When The Game Is Over
On Bed And Off Bed Relations 
Are Getting Common These Days Roleplay: Adventures with a stranger

After a long week of work, we planned to go club, have some fun and fresh our mind from a hectic schedule. 

Everyone has pair but there was only me who was enjoying alone, taking shot by shot dancing like someone is touching myself and again I went to take one more shot but the bartender denied me saying you have taken enough mam and also we are going to close the bar.

I noticed the man who is starting from the beginning when I was in. He was seeing toward

ujjwal pratap singh

Roleplay: Adventures with a stranger Scenario: After a long week of work you have gone to a pub with your friends. But your attention is not on the booze but on the seductive eyes on the corner table. After a while, the stranger got up and started walking out of the pub through the back door while looking at you. You know the alley is dark and not crowded at this time of the night. You follow the stranger. The track was quite a production, with several climbing and deep pitfalls near the start #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #MnM #MnMwordgasm #mnmgames #MnMstrangerroleplay

read more
(In caption) Roleplay: Adventures with a stranger

Scenario: After a long week of work you have gone to a pub with your friends. But your attention is not on the booze but on the seductive eyes on the corner table. After a while, the stranger got up and started walking out of the pub through the back door while looking at you. You know the alley is dark and not crowded at this time of the night. You follow the stranger. 
The track was quite a production, with several climbing and deep pitfalls near the start

ujjwal pratap singh

Roleplay: The Professor's punishment Scenario: This is the third time you have failed to submit your assignment within time. The professor has called you in his office after the class. But instead of getting scared that you might fail the semester, you are feeling quite… excited. You knock on his door, “May I come in sir?” Olivia heart beat so hard in her chest she thought she might faint . Suddenly he was behind her.He placed one hand on the small of her back.he was so close to her she could #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #MnM #MnMwordgasm #mnmgames #MnMstudentroleplay

read more
Professor:-andrew
Student:-olivia
(Read in caption) Roleplay: The Professor's punishment

Scenario: This is the third time you have failed to submit your assignment within time. The professor has called you in his office after the class. But instead of getting scared that you might fail the semester, you are feeling quite… excited. You knock on his door, “May I come in sir?”

Olivia heart beat so hard in her chest she thought she might faint .
Suddenly he was behind her.He placed one hand on the small of her back.he was so close to her she could

ujjwal pratap singh

Hello participants, Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMaftermath for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow. #yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica #yqbaba #mnmgames #eroticachallenge Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Collide with two excited soul
Despite my inability to comprehend it,
I did what I can to face it.
The pits were deep and dark and seemed endless.
My days were dull and seemed changeless. Hello participants,

Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMaftermath for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. 

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica #yqbaba #mnmgames  #eroticachallenge    
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification