Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMaftermath Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMaftermath Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnm, mnn mnm, kuchh galat kah ho to maf karna shayri 0, galti ho gayi maf to kro shayri 0,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Neerja

(Quote296) #MnMaftermath #Sex #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica #mnmgames #eroticachallenge Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
The morning hours..lying like this: a peace..! 
Caresses he, my back.. 
Unclasping my bra, a kiss over my nose ring..
"Ticklish", I say.. 
And I relax much more into the sheets..
Kissing him light over his neck .. 
The cats jingles her collar band. .
And we giggle..

Peck of kisses he places over my
forehead, nose and cheeks.. 
While his fingers fondling 
my bare back.. 
"I want you in...!!", 
desperately, I whisper to him.

Smirks he, replies : 
"hmm, your wish is 
my command.. lady.. ".. 
And then.. 
Yeah, indeed a playful morning.. !  (Quote296) #MnMaftermath #sex #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica  #mnmgames #eroticachallenge
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Nisha Singh

Hello participants, Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMaftermath for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow. #yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #MnMaftermath #mnmgames #eroticachallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
After a hard core session
With heavy breath
Us, still in our cosy bed
Still naked
With bite marks and 
each others smell
Still feeling the warmth
I look at you smiling 
Second round is 
what we wanted. Hello participants,

Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMaftermath for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. 

Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow.

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #mnmaftermath  #mnmgames  #eroticachallenge    #YourQuoteAndMine

ujjwal pratap singh

Hello participants, Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMaftermath for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow. #yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica #yqbaba #mnmgames #eroticachallenge Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Collide with two excited soul
Despite my inability to comprehend it,
I did what I can to face it.
The pits were deep and dark and seemed endless.
My days were dull and seemed changeless. Hello participants,

Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMaftermath for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. 

Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow.

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica #yqbaba #mnmgames  #eroticachallenge    

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification