Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eroticachallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eroticachallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about erotic love, best erotic quotes, most erotic poem, erotica meaning in hindi, rabindranath tagore poems abt erotic love,

• 6 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Neerja

(Quote296) #MnMaftermath #Sex #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica #mnmgames #eroticachallenge Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
The morning hours..lying like this: a peace..! 
Caresses he, my back.. 
Unclasping my bra, a kiss over my nose ring..
"Ticklish", I say.. 
And I relax much more into the sheets..
Kissing him light over his neck .. 
The cats jingles her collar band. .
And we giggle..

Peck of kisses he places over my
forehead, nose and cheeks.. 
While his fingers fondling 
my bare back.. 
"I want you in...!!", 
desperately, I whisper to him.

Smirks he, replies : 
"hmm, your wish is 
my command.. lady.. ".. 
And then.. 
Yeah, indeed a playful morning.. !  (Quote296) #MnMaftermath #sex #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica  #mnmgames #eroticachallenge
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Neerja

(Quote295) Excited I was, To be the sub of him, but.. "Is he gonna hurt me?" Was also the question. Undresses he, mine burlap sack.. Orders he, to turn around.. I did as he orders.. #erotica #bdsm #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #mnmgames #eroticachallenge #MnMhitme #bdsmdomsub

read more
...and trailing the crop 
Over my bare skin.. 
Orders he, "Miss Sub, sit !"
A sensation of flick in my muscle all over..
I sit over my heels.. 
I move my neck, closing my eyes
As if feeling the trails of crops.. 
And "Mmm.." I moan, a bit.. 
(In caption) (Quote295) Excited I was, 
To be the sub of him, but.. 
"Is he gonna hurt me?"
Was also the question.

Undresses he, mine burlap sack.. 
Orders he, to turn around..
I did as he orders..

Srilatha Gugunta

show me the meaning of your presence..
let me dwell in the every fragment of your essence..
treasure of my heart, you bring glory to my life..
deep inside heart, I earnestly seek your presence..
the pleasures of romance I cherish every time..
unexpectedly you came into my life; you turn me on..
I unfold myself and discover more in your presence..
beautiful creation sent from heaven,for my sake..
conceiving the emotions that I've never known..
loosing everything to hear the moans of your presence..
in coitus pleasures, we blend in our sweetest sweat.. #erotica #eroticachallenge #yqbaba  #love #lovequote #lovestory #yqlove #yqlovestory

Nisha Singh

Hello participants, Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMaftermath for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow. #yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #MnMaftermath #mnmgames #eroticachallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
After a hard core session
With heavy breath
Us, still in our cosy bed
Still naked
With bite marks and 
each others smell
Still feeling the warmth
I look at you smiling 
Second round is 
what we wanted. Hello participants,

Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMaftermath for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. 

Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow.

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #mnmaftermath  #mnmgames  #eroticachallenge    #YourQuoteAndMine

Nisha Singh

Hello participants, Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMhitme for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow. #yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #MnMhitme #mnmgames #eroticachallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Handcuffed and legs wide spread
through an ankle spreader
You have full access of me
Starting from top while 
your hands reach between my legs
Your tongue knowing the magic
You build up the craze
I am ready for you
Ready to be served as your favourite dish
Ready for some Kinky Fuckery Hello participants,

Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMhitme for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. 

Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow.

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #mnmhitme #mnmgames  #eroticachallenge   #YourQuoteAndMine

ujjwal pratap singh

Hello participants, Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMaftermath for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow. #yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica #yqbaba #mnmgames #eroticachallenge Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Collide with two excited soul
Despite my inability to comprehend it,
I did what I can to face it.
The pits were deep and dark and seemed endless.
My days were dull and seemed changeless. Hello participants,

Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMaftermath for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. 

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica #yqbaba #mnmgames  #eroticachallenge    

ujjwal pratap singh

Hello participants, Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMhitme for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow. #yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica #mnmgames #MnM #eroticachallenge Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Hit me with passion
Breathe with your desire 
You feel alive with breathe
Take one more hit 
You feel the thrill
Your nostrils flair
Your eyes have blood 
You stare at one thing
Let's stay with the tongue 
Your cheeks makes permanent pleasure
Take one more hit 
Give some countless love and pleasure knowledge
Let's make our knowledge intense
Let's take one more hit 
You start debate
Some little conversation we create
Some pleasure we appreciate
Let take one more hit 
Feel asleep
Trying to catch breath
 Hello participants,

Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMhitme for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. 

#yqbaba #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #erotica #mnmgames #mnm #eroticachallenge   

ujjwal pratap singh

Hello participants, Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMcosplay for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. Remember, you have to participate in all three of the pictures of Round 1. The deadline of this round is 12 PM, tomorrow. ~ Language no bar #yqbaba #erotica #moansandmoons #MnMwordgasm #mnmgames #eroticachallenge

read more

It's better to dress up without hurting anyone
a few missing pieces of her jigsaw 
and as we put the final touches
to our too tight cosplay
Ignore the jealous twit
A natural bold time
The person we play 
Costumed in similar manner
Changing my guise
Not by my likes
Still not wear a 
Puppetshow
 Hello participants,

Let your words find erotic ways to compliment the picture given. Use #MnMcosplay for us to find your quotes. The ones with original quotes most relevant to the pictures will qualify for the next round. 

~ Language no bar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification