Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best men_s_tru_atingfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best men_s_tru_atingfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poet of no men are foreign, judith two and a half men, roles of men and women, average height for men in india, positive quotes for men,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Miss xyz

Your tears were racing to fall down together, but all I could see was your smile winning over. I filtered your smile and hell! you're ashamed, Just because the white skirt at your back got stained? #yqbaba #menstruation #yqparentnaama #men_s_tru_atingfriend #wcephemeral

read more
Red stain
(Read in caption) Your tears were racing to
fall down together,
but all I could see was your
smile winning over.
I filtered your smile 
and hell! you're ashamed,
Just because the white
skirt at your back got stained?

ujjwal pratap singh

Rejection drowns the beauty in my flow Golden yet crimson is my flow The ground  I sit tells the world my misery The crimson brighten only the ground I sit I yearn to plead with my helper for a moment #Relationship #Blood #Friendship #menstruation #MenstrualHygieneDay #yqparentnaama #men_s_tru_atingfriend

read more
I can imagine a world 
Where periods are loved

I want you to know that however you bleed is beautiful
Whether it is a gush or a trickle
Whether you bleed through your cloth
Or all over your bed

(Read full piece in caption)

Rejection drowns the beauty in my flow
Golden yet crimson is my flow

The ground  I sit tells the world my misery
The crimson brighten only the ground I sit

I yearn to plead with my helper for a moment

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification