Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcephemeral Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcephemeral Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wce sangli cutoff 2019, wce cases, wce moodle login, wce placement, wce sangli cutoff,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

loyalica

Your kajal coated eyes will be shinning like they used to; heir of moon. Your scattered hair will not look towards me anymore in hope to make tresses on them. This time, focus of your eyes will be answering the unearthly questions of your small daughter. Amidst in the crowd of bus, my eyes will find your traces. I will wonder how contradictory our fate is. My handwatch will be shouting, late for office. Out of the blue, I will skip my stoppage to get a piece of attention from your plate. You wil #unlove #yqbaba #yostowrimo #wcephemeral #wami_diary

read more
And if we ever meet.

//Caption. Your kajal coated eyes will be shinning like they used to; heir of moon. Your scattered hair will not look towards me anymore in hope to make tresses on them. This time, focus of your eyes will be answering the unearthly questions of your small daughter. Amidst in the crowd of bus, my eyes will find your traces. I will wonder how contradictory our fate is. My handwatch will be shouting, late for office. Out of the blue, I will skip my stoppage to get a piece of attention from your plate. You wil

The Dream Doodler

The Forbidden Closet •••••••••••••••••••••• I am having my best holiday, ever. Unlike every year, we didn't choose any hill station or sea side to chill the prickly heat, this year. Rather, I am lucky that in my lifetime, I got to visit my great grandfather's house. Yeah, some of my remotely related kin live here. Everything here is lovely. The house is big and airy, unlike our 2 bhk flat at the remotest 6th floor of an oddly located apartment. There is Gupi kaku and his wife, Rita aunt. The #pennpopcorn #wcephemeral #pnpmyneta #pnpneta #tdd_longbutshortstories #mynetahorror #pulsefamily

read more
         The Forbidden Closet
••••••••••••••••••••••

I am having my best holiday, ever. Unlike every year, we didn't choose any hill station or sea side to chill the prickly heat, this year. Rather, I am lucky that in my lifetime, I got to visit my great grandfather's house. Yeah, some of my remotely related kin live here.  

Everything here is lovely. The house is big and airy, unlike our 2 bhk flat at the remotest 6th floor of an oddly located apartment. There is Gupi kaku and his wife, Rita aunt. The

Ashu

• A home that I can wear lightly • A home that I can wear lightly wasn't ephemeral, and wasn't built on the concept of quidproquo. It was built with a firm pedestal, so ravishing and so sanguine. #Friendship #poem #wcephemeral #myfaveng_ashu #friendshipyqp

read more
•A home that I can wear lightly•

//the home in caption. • A home that I can wear lightly •

A home that I can wear 
lightly wasn't ephemeral, 
and wasn't built on 
the concept of quidproquo.
It was built with a firm pedestal, 
so ravishing and so sanguine.

Miss xyz

Your tears were racing to fall down together, but all I could see was your smile winning over. I filtered your smile and hell! you're ashamed, Just because the white skirt at your back got stained? #yqbaba #menstruation #yqparentnaama #men_s_tru_atingfriend #wcephemeral

read more
Red stain
(Read in caption) Your tears were racing to
fall down together,
but all I could see was your
smile winning over.
I filtered your smile 
and hell! you're ashamed,
Just because the white
skirt at your back got stained?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification