Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettersandsmokers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettersandsmokers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, love letters for him,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Dear Suttabaaz,
I wish you to live a little longer than me.
Those 2 packs of cigarette daily,
reduces your life span.
Just cut it off.
It's not that hard to rehabilitate from such addiction.
Hope you will understand before it gets too late.
Yours Benevolent #lettersandsmokers #yqbaba #yqquotes #cutitoff #notsohard #worldnotobaccoday

Abid

Today is World No Tobacco Day. It is encouraged to not smoke for 24 hours to create awareness. Give a break to your lungs for a day at least. Challenge 1: #lifeistooshortto hold a grudge or a cigarette and waste it. You decide how you want to spend the rest of your life. Challenge 2: Harmful addictions could involve the internet, binge-eating, or even selfies. Are you addicted to something? Or have you observed someone addicted to something? Share the story. Use #journeyofanaddict OR #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #lettersandsmokers

read more
                Live,  Today is World No Tobacco Day. It is encouraged to not smoke for 24 hours to create awareness. Give a break to your lungs for a day at least. 

Challenge 1:  #LifeIsTooShortTo hold a grudge or a cigarette and waste it. You decide how you want to spend the rest of your life.

Challenge 2: Harmful addictions could involve the internet, binge-eating, or even selfies. Are you addicted to something? Or have you observed someone addicted to something? Share the story. Use #JourneyOfAnAddict

OR

Abhysheq Shukla

Life is just an ashtray.
Smoke or not, you die anyway. #quotes #lifequote #lettersandsmokers #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

सिगरेट के धुएँ में मरहम ढूँढते-ढूँढते
खुदको हजार दफे जलाना याद हैं,.,!!

जाने ये कैसा ज़हर दिलों में उतर गया…
परछाईं ज़िंदा रह गई इंसान मर गया…!!!!

अच्छा एक सिगरेटे पी के आता हूँ…
एक याद फसी है उसे धुए में उड़ा के आता हूँ..!!

जुस्तजू  #quotes #lifequote #lettersandsmokers #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Rajnish Shrivastava

Today is World No Tobacco Day. It is encouraged to not smoke for 24 hours to create awareness. Give a break to your lungs for a day at least. Challenge 1: #lifeistooshortto hold a grudge or a cigarette and waste it. You decide how you want to spend the rest of your life. Challenge 2: Harmful addictions could involve the internet, binge-eating, or even selfies. Are you addicted to something? Or have you observed someone addicted to something? Share the story. Use #journeyofanaddict OR #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #lettersandsmokers

read more
Life is too short to understand the mystery of life and it is unwise to get into trouble  by adopting habit of smoking  Today is World No Tobacco Day. It is encouraged to not smoke for 24 hours to create awareness. Give a break to your lungs for a day at least. 

Challenge 1:  #LifeIsTooShortTo hold a grudge or a cigarette and waste it. You decide how you want to spend the rest of your life.

Challenge 2: Harmful addictions could involve the internet, binge-eating, or even selfies. Are you addicted to something? Or have you observed someone addicted to something? Share the story. Use #JourneyOfAnAddict

OR

Kamya Singhi

Say NO to drugs! Less of it is delight It's effects are worst and wide Whether u have it in day or night It changes ur future to dark from bright Having it for any cause is never right More of it is a "threat" to life. #lifeistooshortto #journeyofanaddict #lettersandsmokers #yqbaba # #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdiary

read more
                Say NO to drugs! 
               Less of it is delight! 
       More of it is a "threat" to life.! 
      It's  effects are worst and wide! 
     Whether u have it in day or night!    
It changes ur future to dark from bright                                                               Having it for any cause is never right !                                                                   Say NO to drugs! 
Less of it is delight
It's  effects are worst and wide
Whether u have it in day or night        It changes ur future to dark from bright                                                        Having it for any cause is never right                                                  More of it is a "threat" to life.
#lifeistooshortto #journeyofanaddict #lettersandsmokers
 #yqbaba # #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdiary

Ulfath Tahreem

You smoke to burn the stress depression and frustration
Tell me my love,what do I smoke to end my plight of constantly watching you burn your life, little by little each day...do me a favour hand me a stick let me feel if in real it gives relief.. then let's join together and end the problems or better yet our lives! #lettersandsmokers

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Say NO to drugs! Less of it is delight It's effects are worst and wide Whether u have it in day or night It changes ur future to dark from bright Having it for any cause is never right More of it is a "threat" to life. #lifeistooshortto #journeyofanaddict #lettersandsmokers #yqbaba # #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kamya Singhi

read more
A drug addicted person don't know the difference between daughter and wife even mother also drug is a curse of human race Say NO to drugs! 
Less of it is delight
It's  effects are worst and wide
Whether u have it in day or night        It changes ur future to dark from bright                                                        Having it for any cause is never right                                                  More of it is a "threat" to life.
#lifeistooshortto #journeyofanaddict #lettersandsmokers
 #yqbaba # #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdiary       #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Kamya Singhi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification