Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dimag_satakne_wala_gyan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dimag_satakne_wala_gyan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil aaya to dimag lagaya, hum pagal nahi hai bhaiya hamara dimag kharab hai, dimag se paidal meaning in hindi, dimag se nikal gaya in english, dimag se nikal jana in english,

• 4 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Ana

kya samjhe babumushay😎😎😎🔥🔥🔥🔥 #Funny #masti #dimag_satakne_wala_gyan Love #Life #Life_experience #Happiness ꧁༒शिवम् सिंह भूमि༒꧂ Dheeraj Bakshi विश्व Nath R... Ojha Ganesha•~• Sircastic Saurabh

read more

Jyoti Rajput (Rj)

Priyanka Singh

Anamika Nautiyal

What do you think 🤔 #dimag_satakne_wala_gyan 😛

read more
mood swings of periods are 
more  danger than pain of period  What do you think 🤔 

#dimag_satakne_wala_gyan 😛

Anamika Nautiyal

Never met yq writer I'm sure Most of them are introvert 😊 #Anubhav #dimag_satakne_wala_gyan

read more
we all want to tell our "chapar-chapar" to everyone that's why we write Never met  yq writer I'm sure Most of them are introvert 😊

#anubhav 
#dimag_satakne_wala_gyan

Anamika Nautiyal

Trust me if you are 20-30 you have many "subhchintak" of yours they think what are you  doing nowdays are you studied or not ? are you have a job? and why are you not married at this age because this is the most important thing you should do....even they think about how many o2 you take in a day #dimag_satakne_wala_gyan ✌
#panchayat

Anamika Nautiyal

Mujhe to maut aa jati h #dimag_satakne_wala_gyan #Panchayat

read more
          Mujhe to maut aa jati h

#dimag_satakne_wala_gyan 
#panchayat

Anamika Nautiyal

Double face people #dimag_satakne_wala_gyan

read more
Do not expect too much from anyone because you will be hurt when you see their other face. Double face people 

#dimag_satakne_wala_gyan

Anamika Nautiyal

Haye re gyan😌 #dimag_satakne_wala_gyan #sadrealiyofyq

read more
and the irony is people are not following you for good content and good writing but they are following you for just a follow back  Haye re gyan😌

#dimag_satakne_wala_gyan 

#sadrealiyofyq

Anamika Nautiyal

Sometimes even when you are right, you have to be silent knowing everything. It is not necessary to prove yourself right every time. #Dimag_satakne_wala_gyan 

Bhaad me jaye😏

#midnightthoughts 
#latenightthoughtbazaar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification