Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Panchayat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Panchayat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lilu ki panchayat, grahak panchayat information in marathi, lawfully correct expression of panchayat, rashtriya panchayat kis desh ki sansad ka naam hai, gram panchayat in hindi,

• 123 Followers
  • 153 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyanka Nigam

mute video

Sandy Singh

mute video

Divya Kulkarni

Rough Translation: One says in jest. You took it to heart. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #Jitendrakumar #WebseriesMeme #Panchayat #coronameme entries to #YQMT1031. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Teacher : Exams have been cancelled for this year.
Students are very much happy.
Teacher (after 2-3 weeks) : Sorry your exams will be taken after 1 week.
Students : What?!!!
Teacher :  Rough Translation: One says in jest. You took it to heart.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #JitendraKumar #WebseriesMeme #Panchayat #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1031. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Arihant Jain

Rough translation: The situation was such that I had to promise. It's #RaghubirYadav and #FaisalMalik at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #Panchayat #funnymeme entries to #YQMT3037. Get. Set. Meme it! 😎 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Sir to Me: Ab bc Kahin nahi jayenge..

Sir on Weekends: Rough translation: The situation was such that I had to promise.

It's #RaghubirYadav and #FaisalMalik at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #Panchayat #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT3037.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😎 #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: You just got over motivated. Please think practically. It's #Jitendrakumar at #YQMeme. 📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #Panchayat entries to #YQMT2530. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab lockdown me pass huye bachche 75% lakar bole ki ab to mai Doctor banunga 

Le me Rough translation: You just got over motivated. Please think practically.

It's #JitendraKumar at #YQMeme.

📢Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #Panchayat entries to #YQMT2530.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: What a level of dedication sir! 😎Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #WebseriesMeme #Panchayat entries to #YQMT2474. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me : Unfollow me to Be unfollowed and Blocked also 😎😈😈

Le Yq baba :  Rough translation: What a level of dedication sir!

😎Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #WebseriesMeme #Panchayat entries to #YQMT2474.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Priyalakshmi Gogoi Rough Translation: One says in jest. You took it to heart. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #Jitendrakumar #WebseriesMeme #Panchayat #coronameme entries to #YQMT1031. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
प्रियलक्ष्मी बहुत अच्छा लिखती है 
Priyalakshmi Gogoi
Rough Translation: One says in jest. You took it to heart.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #JitendraKumar #WebseriesMeme #Panchayat #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1031. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

Rough Translation: One says in jest. You took it to heart. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #Jitendrakumar #WebseriesMeme #Panchayat #coronameme entries to #YQMT1031. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Teacher : Exams have been cancelled for this year.
Students are very much happy.
Teacher (after 2-3 weeks) : Sorry your exams will be taken after 1 week.
Students : What?!!!
Teacher :  Rough Translation: One says in jest. You took it to heart.

Giftsy Dorcas

//Q&A//

Q: Who is the queen in the world of stationery products?

A: Pen
(Penguin / Pen-queen) #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #yqpun #qagdoc #funny #panchayat #pen

भाग्य श्री बैरागी

Rough translation: The situation was such that I had to promise. It's #RaghubirYadav and #FaisalMalik at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #Panchayat #funnymeme entries to #YQMT3037. Get. Set. Meme it! 😎 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my father asked me why did u say your mother u will pass this exam????
👉🏻👈🏻Me... Rough translation: The situation was such that I had to promise.

It's #RaghubirYadav and #FaisalMalik at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, make your multiple #Panchayat #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT3037.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😎 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification