Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missyourlaughter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missyourlaughter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i miss you so much my love, love kiss miss you images, miss you mom and dad quotes, i miss you love shayari, miss you dad fathers day quotes,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Butterfly love

mute video

Seema Sharma

I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. Now, you sound like broken wind chimes trying really hard to be melodious. I don't know if the wind of my words shook you. I thought they wouldn't, after all, what I said never mattered. I haven't heard you laugh this week. And I hate to admit but I miss the sunshine in your voice. #yqmuse #missyourlaughter #YourQuoteAndMine #mywritingmywords #seemuneha Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborat

read more
The day you laughed on my jokes 
I loved to crack more jokes
The day you laughed on my silly behaviours
I loved to be silly more and more
The day you laughed on my childhood mistakes
I loved to share my stories with you more
The day you started laughing by yourself
I loved to make you laugh even more
The day I haven't heard you laugh
From that day,I forgot to smile from my heart 
The day i haven't heard you laugh
Believe me or not 
From that day,I also haven't laughed..... I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. 
Now, you sound like broken wind chimes trying really hard to be melodious. 
I don't know if the wind of my words shook you. 
I thought they wouldn't, after all, what I said never mattered. 
I haven't heard you laugh this week. And I hate to admit but I miss the sunshine in your voice. 
#yqmuse #missyourlaughter #YourQuoteAndMine #mywritingmywords #seemuneha
Collaborating with YQ Muse
Collaborat

Fairy Lights

I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. Now, you sound like broken wind chimes trying really hard to be melodious. I don't know if the wind of my words shook you. I thought they wouldn't, after all, what I said never mattered. I haven't heard you laugh this week. And I hate to admit but I miss the sunshine in your voice. #yqmuse #Muses #missyourlaughter #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

read more
For years now
I have started to settle
For my own
Tears now
Reminding me of your laugh
Through memories, bitter-sweet. 
 I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. 

I haven't heard you laugh this week. And I hate to admit but I miss the sunshine in your voice. 

#yqmuse #muses #missyourlaughter #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. Now, you sound like broken wind chimes trying really hard to be melodious. I don't know if the wind of my words shook you. I thought they wouldn't, after all, what I said never mattered. I haven't heard you laugh this week. And I hate to admit but I miss the sunshine in your voice. #yqmuse #Muses #missyourlaughter #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Maybe you smile a lot these days..! I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. 

Bizz_are_ Soul

I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. Now, you sound like broken wind chimes trying really hard to be melodious. I don't know if the wind of my words shook you. I thought they wouldn't, after all, what I said never mattered. I haven't heard you laugh this week. And I hate to admit but I miss the sunshine in your voice. #yqmuse #Muses #missyourlaughter #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #Silence #Everlastinglove

read more
since it rained,
flooding the untouched corners,
the mind could have been clouded,
with heavy downpours...

I haven't seen you smile
since the gaze faded,
with droplets poured in
the silver lining never shined...

I haven't seen your gaze,
soft and tender,
which I craved,
since the distance thickened silence,
between us... I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. 

Anuj Jain

I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. Now, you sound like broken wind chimes trying really hard to be melodious. I don't know if the wind of my words shook you. I thought they wouldn't, after all, what I said never mattered. I haven't heard you laugh this week. And I hate to admit but I miss the sunshine in your voice. #yqmuse #Muses #missyourlaughter #Politics #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
for the past seven years, 
I know your trust got broken, 
no promises kept, 
your faith in your choice eroded, 
and now no longer you can defend, 
it won't be easy to laugh now, 
the country's in a downward spell, 
you know your decision has boomeranged,
  I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. 

#yqmuse #muses #missyourlaughter #politics #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. Now, you sound like broken wind chimes trying really hard to be melodious. I don't know if the wind of my words shook you. I thought they wouldn't, after all, what I said never mattered. I haven't heard you laugh this week. And I hate to admit but I miss the sunshine in your voice. #yqmuse #Muses #missyourlaughter #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

The way you used to
As an infant-of pure joy...
Or as in your childhood
Giggling, mixed with skirmishes
Now, a Lady! A lovely Woman
Thy Smile has a thousand shades!
But after marriage, not heard you
Laugh the way you used to...!??

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
My days seemed dull,
My evenings seemed restless.
Nothing seemed worthwhile,
And I found no reason.
But then I realized,
What's missing for long.
The loveliest thing on Earth,
I haven't heard you laugh since long.

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
why don't you mix up with us I asked her she looked at me and smiled. I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. 

Saahasa Ravi

read more

Could you please tell
Me what happened ...
I know you will share 
Everything with me ..
But it seems to be
Something worrying you inside..
Just try to share it with me.
I will help you dear ❤️ I haven't heard you laugh this week. I miss it as if it was a song on the radio they stopped playing. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification