Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onefineday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onefineday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, quotes about one sided love relationships, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love in urdu, one sided love shayari in hindi 720,

• 25 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bizz_are_ Soul

In case the afternoon prompt for #NAPOWRIMO was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #Collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
will be a fine day,
in reality... In case the afternoon prompt for #NaPoWriMo was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

The Incomplete Metaphor

In case the afternoon prompt for #NAPOWRIMO was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #Collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba 💘Misnaming Love💘 Poushali Kundu 8/30

read more
Someone broke my
Heart. I bled,
But my blood was
Blue in colour.
I picked up paper
And wiped my heart
With it. It wasn't blood
Anymore! It was a 
Group of words,
Arranged together, with
Punctuations.
Poetry. In case the afternoon prompt for #NaPoWriMo was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

💘Misnaming Love💘 Poushali Kundu 

8/30

Quote.Of .My.Thought

In case the afternoon prompt for #NAPOWRIMO was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #Collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everything is going to be fine soon ✌️🦋 In case the afternoon prompt for #NaPoWriMo was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kajal Kiran

read more
When nothing will remain fine.
I'll still be there
Praying
For your safety 
Hoping
For your return
Singing
Our fav song
Drinking
Your fav chai
And let me assure you
I will.
Because I know
You'll be back someday 💌 In case the afternoon prompt for #NaPoWriMo was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nishtha Rishi

read more
I will make my dream come true. In case the afternoon prompt for #NaPoWriMo was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Day give you many 
Happiness and relaxing feel
Depend on your thinking if
You observe the one day how
Spent it it gives many more lesson. In case the afternoon prompt for #NaPoWriMo was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Melanie Dominick

In case the afternoon prompt for #NAPOWRIMO was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #Collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thoughtsfromprompts

read more
You'll wake up and see
The world has moved on
It doesn't care if you are happy or sad
You can scream about right and wrong
Hashtag whatever you like
The world will move on
All you can do is touch a heart or two
So decide if you want to use your hands to enflame or embrace
And remember the world was fine without you humans and will be fine without us too
The question is will you? In case the afternoon prompt for #NaPoWriMo was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday  #YourQuoteAndMine
#thoughtsfromprompts

Ekta Gour

read more
 will surely come, Corona will run If the lockdown is followed  properly. In case the afternoon prompt for #NaPoWriMo was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
I'll be applauded,
Ill be respected, 
I'll be cared, 
I'll be loved,
For what I am,
And not for what others think of me.  In case the afternoon prompt for #NaPoWriMo was a bit difficult, I have an open-ended #collab prompt for you. :) #onefineday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bad Poet

*humko kiske gum ne maara...* I don't know if it was depression. I had been going through a LOT. By LOT I mean I was going through an agonizing rejection, an inscrutable heartbreak, a mortifying failure, a disintegrating physical, mental and emotional health, and a vicious cycle of self-doubt and uncertainty. All at once! It was a swirling tsunami– ferocious and frightening. I didn't even know what was happening to me. Neither did I know why it was happening to me. All I knew was this– I was i #HappyTeachersday #Hopeless #gloom #OneMorning #badpoet #selftaught #onefineday

read more
Humko Kiske Gum Ne Maara

(caption) *humko kiske gum ne maara...*

I don't know if it was depression. I had been going through a LOT. By LOT I mean I was going through an agonizing rejection, an inscrutable heartbreak, a mortifying failure, a disintegrating physical, mental and emotional health, and a vicious cycle of self-doubt and uncertainty. All at once!

It was a swirling tsunami– ferocious and frightening. I didn't even know what was happening to me. Neither did I know why it was happening to me. All I knew was this– I was i
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification