Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp290620 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp290620 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is pnp 170, key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp tech pilot,

• 9 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Madhu Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and tell us what sums up to being wrong. #pnparithmetic #pnpwrong #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
 Bad intentions 

wilfullness

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and tell us what sums up to being wrong.

#pnparithmetic #pnpwrong #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Madhu Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and create your own quote by replacing the words that were struck off! #pnpstrikethrough #stproportion #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #pnp290620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
emotions  Hey writero! 
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and create your own quote by replacing the words that were struck off!

#pnpstrikethrough #stproportion #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqbaba #pnp290620  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts in the blank box. #pnp1on1 #pnplocks #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Trusting you again 
is going to be my
foolishness as already 
you have a habit of 
breaking hearts as
easy as locks.  Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts in the blank box.

#pnp1on1 #pnplocks #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620 #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Good Morning People! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and tell us how important colours are. #pnpgrateful #pnpgcolours #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I see and I live in my life.  Good Morning People!

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and tell us how important colours are.

#pnpgrateful #pnpgcolours #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and tell us what sums up to being wrong. #pnparithmetic #pnpwrong #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Blind Faith

Trust

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and tell us what sums up to being wrong.

#pnparithmetic #pnpwrong #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

"I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." - Michael Matthews 🔸 Hello Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and spread some beautiful thoughts to enlighten the day. #pnptftd ##tftdplate #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Friends and cheerleaders
You may get in plenty
by making promises,
But non-performance will
turn them into enemies "I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." 
 - Michael Matthews

🔸 Hello Writero!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and spread some beautiful thoughts to enlighten the day.

#pnptftd ##tftdplate #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

📷Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on the occasion of national camera day and tell us how holding a camera is like. The day commemorates photographs, the camera and their inventions. 📷 Font: Garamond 📷Exceptional one will be featured. Feel free to extend it into the caption. #eccedentesiasthb #pnpcamera #cameraday #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp290620 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Holding a camera, 
I want to capture 
Each and every memory 
That connect my soul with yours ! 📷Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on the occasion of national camera day and tell us how holding a camera is like. The day commemorates photographs, the camera and their inventions.

📷 Font: Garamond

📷Exceptional one will be featured. Feel free to extend it into the caption.
#eccedentesiasthb
#pnpcamera #cameraday #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp290620 #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

"I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." - Michael Matthews 🔸 Hello Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and spread some beautiful thoughts to enlighten the day. #pnptftd ##tftdplate #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Don't makeup your 
face to look beautiful. 
Makeup your heart with 
good thought to become 
a good person.  "I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." 
 - Michael Matthews

🔸 Hello Writero!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and spread some beautiful thoughts to enlighten the day.

#pnptftd ##tftdplate #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620  #YourQuoteAndMine

Het Modi

For better read: Holding a camera I see a lion's face, Gazing, roaring with Open eyes, She smells the love. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #cameraday #pnp290620 #pnpcamera #hues_of_mythology

read more
I see a lion's face,
Gazing, roaring with 
Open eyes. She smells 
the love, from afar.

Holding a camera
I see a lady of great balance
with a goat's legs,
balancing of the cliff 
of abuse and all.

Holding a camera
I see a snake's tail
helping her cling 
to life, with strength.

Holding a camera
I see a lady chimera.  For better read:

Holding a camera
I see a lion's face,
Gazing, roaring with 
Open eyes,
She smells the love.

SHIVANGI PRIYA

"I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." 🔸 Hello Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and spread some beautiful thoughts to enlighten the day. #pnptftd ##tftdplate #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Just beacuse the results 
are unpredictable,
No effort can be 
doomed to failure
Keep Trying !! "I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." 

🔸 Hello Writero!

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification