Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tftdplate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tftdplate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about https //u.gg tft, lcd tft 10, match history tft, cheat sheet tft, needlessly large rod tft,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Anuj Jain

"I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." - Michael Matthews 🔸 Hello Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and spread some beautiful thoughts to enlighten the day. #pnptftd ##tftdplate #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Friends and cheerleaders
You may get in plenty
by making promises,
But non-performance will
turn them into enemies "I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." 
 - Michael Matthews

🔸 Hello Writero!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and spread some beautiful thoughts to enlighten the day.

#pnptftd ##tftdplate #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Snigdharani Panda

"I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." - Michael Matthews 🔸 Hello Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and spread some beautiful thoughts to enlighten the day. #pnptftd ##tftdplate #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Don't makeup your 
face to look beautiful. 
Makeup your heart with 
good thought to become 
a good person.  "I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." 
 - Michael Matthews

🔸 Hello Writero!
Collab with Pen n Popcorn and spread some beautiful thoughts to enlighten the day.

#pnptftd ##tftdplate #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620  #YourQuoteAndMine

SHIVANGI PRIYA

"I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." 🔸 Hello Writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and spread some beautiful thoughts to enlighten the day. #pnptftd ##tftdplate #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp290620 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Just beacuse the results 
are unpredictable,
No effort can be 
doomed to failure
Keep Trying !! "I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." 

🔸 Hello Writero!

Durga Kannan

read more
The more you run after 
things which attract you 
and run away from the 
things which are repulsive 
they have an uncanny 
knack of running away 
from you or following 
you respectively. "I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." 
 - Michael Matthews

🔸 Hello Writero!

Jita Sahu

read more
If the mirror tells the truth, 
then why it offen talks with your tears!!! "I want you to look in the mirror every day for the rest of your life and beam with pride, knowing that your body is completely under your control and that you can engineer it exactly as you desire." 
 - Michael Matthews

🔸 Hello Writero!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification