Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndwow214 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndwow214 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Springblossoms

Lands of blue: mother Gulf: child surrounded by his mother's love Want to hibernate from world's chaos and want to sleep in mother's serene lap to rejuvenate mind. #Haiku and #acrosticpoem Happy mother's day ♥️😍🌺✨ #MothersDay #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndwow #dndwow214

read more
Hibernating to
Affectionate dwelling of
Peaceful lands of blue.

Pulverizing sky
Yielding magenta waves of
Motherhood hereby.

Opulent adore;
Tantalizing soul again
Heaven galore.

Effervescent touch,
Rejuvenates heart, imparts
Sonorous so much.

Dainty luster of
Affable smiles, amplifies
Yard of blissful gulf.  Lands of blue: mother 
Gulf: child surrounded by his mother's love

Want to hibernate from world's chaos and want to sleep in mother's serene lap to rejuvenate mind. 

#haiku and #acrosticpoem 

Happy mother's day ♥️😍🌺✨

Sweta

▪︎A Walking Miracle▪︎ Lines I jotted in the starlit night Became a verse wonderfully bright Thinking about your sculpted face Miraculously doubled my pen's pace. You cared me as a precious Emrald #MothersDay #yqbaba #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndwow #dndwow214 #swet_a #versesofstella

read more
▪︎A Walking Miracle▪︎

Lines I jotted in the starlit night 
Became a verse wonderfully bright
Thinking about your sculpted face
Miraculously doubled my pen's pace.

《Captioned》 ▪︎A Walking Miracle▪︎

Lines I jotted in the starlit night 
Became a verse wonderfully bright
Thinking about your sculpted face
Miraculously doubled my pen's pace.

You cared me as a precious Emrald

yogesh atmaram ambawale

Hello writers! Today is Mother's Day, the day when we celebrate the motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in a society. Though a day is simply not enough to acknowledge the role played by a mother in our lives, Mother's Day is observed to make him/her feel special on this day. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your thoughts with us. #yqdnd #dndwow214 #MothersDay #Family #yqbaba #collabwithdnd #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
जीने में ना कोई अर्थ सा लगे,
जीवन जब व्यर्थ सा लगे,
रोशनी ना दिखे कही,जैसे घनघोर अंधेरा छाए,
दूरदूर तक जब कुछ भी नजर न आए,
कुछ पल आंखे बंद कर,सामने माँ को लाए.
देखो फिर हर मुश्किल हल हो जाए,
जीवन मे छाया अंधेरा पल भर में दूर हो जाए.
जीवन जीने का जैसे अर्थ नजर आए. Hello writers!

Today is Mother's Day, the day when we celebrate the motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in a society. Though a day is simply not enough to acknowledge the role played by a mother in our lives, Mother's Day is observed to make him/her feel special on this day. 

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your thoughts with us.

#yqdnd #dndwow214 #mothersday  #family
#yqbaba #collabwithdnd  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification