Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ilovedyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ilovedyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about puspa ilove you shayri 0, ilove you to, ilove you a, ilo full form, babu ilove youodiasong,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Sanchali Desai

#ilovedyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I Loved you like Ocean deeply I loved you like a Mother selfless & pure

read more
 Ocean 

Deeply  #ilovedyoulike
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 

I Loved you like Ocean deeply 
I loved  you like a Mother  selfless & pure

Shail Singh

the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #ilovedyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I loved you like 
Morning's mist
It gave me
Chills and shivers
But still 
I am there
In the balcony
sneezing 
Rubbing my nose
Leaning on  ,balcony
And still loving .........
Always  smiling
   the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #ilovedyoulike
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Charu Bansal

luv like a____♥♥♥ #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary #thirdquotebyme to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #ilovedyoulike Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fish without water💧
Light without darkness 🌑
Pen without rifill ✒
A book without pages 
Milk without cream
Water without fire🔥
Lamp without wick 
Work without you 
&  I without you luv like a____♥♥♥ #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary        #thirdquotebyme to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Rajitha Rajitha sunil

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #ilovedyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
way of life Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Sweety PIe💚

693 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul #ilovedyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My soul loves your Eyes.
They tell me everything the words they hold within them. #693 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul 
 #ilovedyoulike
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #ilovedyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a divine prayer,
I keep singing all time,
others won’t notice. Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #ilovedyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a soda bottle freshly opened
but now the effervescence is all gone
and the insipid flat soda
holds the memories of the bygone heydays of sparkling ardour.  Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Kousalya Geru

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #ilovedyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
a selenophile...
Without any expectations,
Terms and conditions...
Only to see you happy
Was my determination...
 Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Varadhan P M

read more
A cat loves its Kittens....
A Puppy love...
A live with care .
A love sprinkled with affection..  Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Shidra rahmani

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #ilovedyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
every childish behavior of me👀😍 Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification