Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzpodimo15 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzpodimo15 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Anuj Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 15 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "AABBCC Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 (Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) How to write it: • Your poem must have ONLY 6 lines. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo15

read more
I am here and I am there
My mind wanders everywhere
I ask it to stay put at a place
But it is on a wild goose chase
Peace eludes it all the while
Unrest in life I'll have to reconcile. Hello Resties! ❤️

Day 15 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "AABBCC Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉
(Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) 

How to write it: 

• Your poem must have ONLY 6 lines.

marmalade ツ

It's a mess! 🤦‍♀️ Thank you Odd Soda for the pokie chokie 🤭❤️ #RzPoDiMo #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo15 #restzone #theunsungquill

read more
When the comma falls short of words
to describe the story of the pause's worlds,
the semicolon decides to come to rescue
while waiting in the middle with time so few.
Nevertheless, finally the story is completed
by the bookmark which itself is incompleted.  It's a mess! 🤦‍♀️

Thank you Odd Soda for the pokie chokie 🤭❤️

#RzPoDiMo 
#yopodimo 
#rzpodimo15 #restzone
#theunsungquill

Srilatha Gugunta

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 15 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "AABBCC Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 (Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) How to write it: • Your poem must have ONLY 6 lines. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo15

read more
sometimes, it's okay if things go wrong..
it will only help you to grow and strong..
of all the time you have, start to untie..
the grief shall pass and no more you cry..
don't let yourself down, or your pace slow..
the goal and success is near with another blow..
 Hello Resties! ❤️

Day 15 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "AABBCC Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉

How to write it: 

Sangeeta Patidar

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 15 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "AABBCC Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 (Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) How to write it: • Your poem must have ONLY 6 lines. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #sangeetapatidar #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo15

read more
क्या तुम भी, दूसरों को देख-देख कर  इज़हार करते हो,
दिल में मैं ही हूँ ना तुम्हारे, कि उन पर  ऐतबार करते हो।

एक हमारा वक़्त है जो तुम्हारे बिना कटने को तैयार नहीं,
जाने क्यों तुम्हारा वक़्त है जिसने माना हमको यार नहीं।

कहीं छोड़ते क्यों नहीं, अगर-मगर को समझा-बुझा कर?
मुझसे मुँह मोड़ते क्यों नहीं इतने दिल-अज़ीज़ हैं वो गर? Hello Resties! ❤️

How to write it: 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification