Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beforeileavehome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beforeileavehome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to put the cart before the horse, success only comes before work in the dictionary, after and before in css, best books to read before you die, wham wake me up before you go go,

• 18 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Sunil Zarikar

Good morning. #Collab & describe your leaving ritual #beforeileavehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I want to hug you, say "I miss you"... 
Want to listen your heart beats which says "I live only for you"...
I want to see in your eyes and want to listen "I care for you"...
I want to hug you more tight and say "I love you so much"... Good morning. #Collab & describe your leaving ritual #beforeileavehome  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Good morning. #Collab & describe your leaving ritual #beforeileavehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I want my dear ones
to come back soon
to leave all sadness
to be prompt in work
do good to others
save something for future
I don't know whether I've did all my deeds,
yet, all my children are grown up to do it,
Sweet kisses my dear children,
Iam going a long journey 
There I can't return back here
But, my wishes and blessings are near...

( Here I mean my eternal journey after life)
 Good morning. #Collab & describe your leaving ritual #beforeileavehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

read more
I wave out to the walls
as if they're my pals,
I reach out to the doors
as memories swing their tune,
I ray out some photons
to capture all that I look,
And carry it all along
to whichever place I go !
 Good morning. #Collab & describe your leaving ritual #beforeileavehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I touch her feet,
seek her blessings 
and then shut the door 
behind me. Good morning. #Collab & describe your leaving ritual #beforeileavehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchismita Sengupta

Earphones: a device you can't live without 😂 #yqbaba #Morning #Motivation #MondayMotivation #MorningBlues Good morning. #Collab & describe your leaving ritual #beforeileavehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi YourQuote Bhaijan YourQuote Dada Suchismita Sengupta

read more
I make sure of 3 things :
Phone ☑
Earphones ☑
Wallet ☑ Earphones: a device you can't live without 😂
#yqbaba #morning #motivation #mondaymotivation #morningblues

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba      YourQuote Didi   YourQuote Bhaijan   YourQuote Dada  Suchismita Sengupta

Sourajita D

🌟22 Tum Ho Na Let's stop being superficial with love. It is a song advertisement of Oppo starring Siddharth Malhotra and Kriti Kharbanda. To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag #songstolove! #yqbaba #countdown #newwritersclub #quotereview #beforeileavehome #sourajita #lovewithouthim

read more
तुम हो ना 

"मैं ना तुम्हें अपनी मंजिल कहूंगा 
ना मेरे को उस मंजिल तक की रस्ता; 
तुम बस मेरा हमसफ़र हो ना ।"

"Most people in love call each other
 their destination or their journey
 itself, I had rather let you remain my
 partner in this journey, love!" 🌟22
Tum Ho Na
Let's stop being superficial with love.

It is a song advertisement of Oppo starring Siddharth Malhotra and Kriti Kharbanda.

To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag
#songstolove!

Sourajita D

🌟21 Minnnale is a song by Vidya Vox. It's one of the most beautiful songs with a peppy edge to it. To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag #songstolove! #sourajita #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #countdown #beforeileavehome

read more
MINNALE

I see you walking here;
My heart started skipping beats,
To fight you out of here;
I need my hands unsecured,
To not fight and let you be here,
Your life will be in danger!

Until I knew you were the one
Who had actually put me into this!
My heart had already lost all it's beat. 🌟21
Minnnale is a song by Vidya Vox. It's one of the most beautiful songs with a peppy edge to it.

#songstolove!

#sourajita #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #countdown #beforeileavehome

Sourajita D

🌟20 "Something Just like This" is a song by American electric band duo The Chainsmokers and British rock band Coldplay. The Sam Tsui version is love. To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag #songstolove! #yqbaba #countdown #newwritersclub #quotereview #beforeileavehome #sourajita #lovewithouthim

read more
SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS

It was something just like this,
That I first wrote about 'love'.
Heart fluttering at your thought;
And the moment pass blushing.
The time seems captured while
The place beside you secured me.
It seems those words came true!

Is 'love' something just like this? 🌟20
"Something Just like This" is a song by American electric band duo The Chainsmokers and British rock band Coldplay.

The Sam Tsui version is love.

#songstolove!

Sourajita D

🌟19 It's not always true. Most people perhaps don't like the pressure of work but hates it perhaps less than stress of love. But Sunday always stay loved!❤ ____________________________________________ "Cheap Thrills" is a song by Australian singer-songwriter Sia from her seventh studio album, This Is Acting (2016).  To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag #songstolove! #yqbaba #countdown #newwritersclub #quotereview #beforeileavehome #sourajita #lovewithouthim

read more
CHEAP THRILLS!

"I had waited for Friday nights,
Now I wait for Monday mornings;
Presence or absence of love 
can have the will to switch even the 
favourite days of week!" 🌟19
It's not always true. Most people perhaps don't like the pressure of work but hates it perhaps less than stress of love.
But Sunday always stay loved!❤

#songstolove!

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
I must remember to be grateful
to You for reaching out.
I must remember to be grateful
to the world for helping me connect.
I must remember to realize 
that I am Me because of You!
Like a lotus with tender dew! Good morning. #Collab & describe your leaving ritual #beforeileavehome  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification