Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best northeaststates Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best northeaststates Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poem a love song from the north of sarojini naidu, not marble nor the gilded monuments poem question and answers, not marble nor the gilded monuments poem summary in hindi, ...nor the battle to the strong, theme of the poem not marble nor the gilded monuments,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ashish Prajapati

*correct me if any information above is wrong. The challenge is to write something and know more about North-East states. The day before yesterday, I have very little information about those states. So, I accepted the challenge. And started reading about that. I came to know many things like their life style, history, culture, interests and many more. #Facts #yqbaba #northeast #northeasternstates #northeaststates #fuzzyquoet

read more
Some facts you should know about North-East India States:

1) No Dowry: There is no dowry system in Assam (perhaps whole of NE)

2) Matriarchy: In certain tribes/people of Meghalaya, means oldest female member is head of the family.

3 ) Sikkim is also added to North-East
States...so total there are 8 states.
 *correct me if any information above is wrong.
The challenge is to write something and know more about North-East states.
The day before yesterday, I have very little information about those states.
So, I accepted the challenge.
And started reading about that.

I came to know many things like their life style, history, culture, interests and many more.

Arpit Singh

#Adventurous#truenature#glimpse#Amusement#justme#yqbaba Challenge completed Prasad Goud 💖Being Adventurous I've chosen one region to ease my breathe is at #northeaststates Only💖. 💝The waterfall either cloud touch in Meghalaya😍 💝The glimpse of Hornbill festival of Nagaland😘

read more
The NorthEastBeauty 

N-Nourish
O-Our
R-Restives
T-Through
H-Hills that
                                   E-Emphasise the
                                   A-Adornment of First 
                                   S-Sun that
                                   T-Took
S-Seven sisters in
T-Their lap
A-At
T-The
E-Eastern afterwards... #Adventurous#TrueNature#Glimpse#Amusement#JustMe#YQbaba

Challenge completed Prasad Goud

💖Being Adventurous I've chosen one region to ease my breathe is at #northeaststates Only💖.

💝The waterfall either cloud touch in Meghalaya😍
💝The glimpse of Hornbill festival of Nagaland😘

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification