Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best penfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best penfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best vape pen for dry herb and wax 30, dry herb and wax vaporizer pen 50, pen right click not working, pen pal video, best out of waste pen holder,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ansh Rajora

Veronica garg here she might be you believe in yourself always no matter what the situation is...💐💐gbu #8wordstory #yqbaba #yqdidi #Challenge #challenge_completed #penfriend #Motivational #inspirational #lifequotes

read more
She believed 
in 
Herself 
and 
The 
faith won💗 Veronica garg here she might be you believe in yourself always no matter what the situation is...💐💐gbu
#8wordstory #yqbaba #yqdidi #challenge
#challenge_completed #penfriend
#motivational #inspirational #lifequotes

Tania Sarkar

Dear pen friend,
I have never seen you but we have a strong bond between us. The day when first I wrote the first letter to you,I never expected this will turn so beautiful. Though I never have seen you but I can share my every thought with you. In fact I dont feel well until I share all details of my days with you. You are in my imagination and which we can imagine,are truly very attractive to us. You are in my imagination. You are dear to me. Waiting for your reply. Write me as soon as possible. Your letters are fresh air to me. 
From your pen friend........... #letter 
#letters 
#penfriend 
#penfriends 
#letterfrommypen 
#lettertoyou

Mahed Sadia

To the Pen friend,
Whom I never really met..
You were the one to understand the letters.....
With those dried tears..... To you..
#penfriend #friendship #letters #lifelessons #lifegoals

Archita Singh

👉Penfriendship is possible the only essentials are loyalty honesty nd good motive.. 👉First time tried in hinglish👇 If u be my friend, गजब की होगी यारी अपनी।। न कोई मुलाकातें थीं, न कोई यादें हैं। चंद लफ्जों की संलाप थी, अपनत्व का एहसास हैं। #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #friendsforlife #yqfriends #architaavijyotsinghthakur #penfriend #gemsoflife

read more
If u be my friend,
गजब की होगी यारी अपनी।।
Read full at caption👇 👉Penfriendship is possible the only essentials are loyalty honesty nd good motive..
👉First time tried in hinglish👇
If u be my friend,
गजब की होगी यारी अपनी।।
न कोई मुलाकातें थीं,
न कोई यादें हैं।
चंद लफ्जों की संलाप थी,
अपनत्व का एहसास हैं।

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification