Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettertoyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettertoyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, let me love you poems,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tejaswini Patra

Ab hume hichki nahi aati
Lagta hai kuch esa hua hoga....

Woh aakhri khat bhi jal chuka hoga... #love #lovequotes #youandme #yqbaba #yqdidi #lettertoyou #endofthenight #kuchbateeinankahi

Aady

One of the hardest lessons I've learned is that something can hurt, like really hurt, like bring you to your knees hurt and still be the right thing. I've been avoiding this for years, not because I don't think about you or because life has moved so far so fast that I've forgotten the path that brought me here. But because the opposite is true. Because in a way, you'll always be home and I'll always be a proclivity towards that calm. As much as my head screams for chaos, my heart begs for pe #lettertoyou #willyou #savinggrace #myconfessions

read more
  My only letter to you... 

//caption// One of the hardest lessons I've learned is that something can hurt, like really hurt, like bring you to your knees hurt and still be the right thing. 

I've been avoiding this for years, not because I don't think about you or because life has moved so far so fast that I've forgotten the path that brought me here. But because the opposite is true. Because in a way, you'll always be home and I'll always be a proclivity towards that calm. 

As much as my head screams for chaos, my heart begs for pe

Priyanka Rathod

Honey , If u r reading this letter that means I left this world without saying good bye to u. When I met you, your heart was torn and you thought you were broken, but you were wrong. After having relationship with you, I realized something that you are strong and u love me unconditionally. You brought me happiness that I have never felt before. Who knows how long whatever we have has lasted. I want to ask you from the beginning that will u be my wife. But now sorry for leaving you. I am sorry #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #loveunconditionally #lettertoyou #apartfromeachother

read more
A letter
Read in caption Honey , 
If u r reading this letter that means I left this world without saying good bye to u.
When I met you, your heart was torn and you thought you were broken, but you were wrong. After having relationship with you, I realized something that you are strong and u love me unconditionally. You brought me happiness that I have never felt before. Who knows how long whatever we have has lasted. I want to ask you from the beginning that will u be my wife.  But now sorry for leaving you. I am sorry

Satish Chandra

#lettertoyou #yqbaba #FreakySatty Sometimes, Letters express your feelings more profusely that you could ever have. One such letter will be written to you Baby. #quotathon

read more
My letter to you will have a subtle warmth and coziness which you would feel from a distance and this will be the initiation of the erotic moment between two souls like never before.

Words inside will never be too different from what I keep saying but I assure you to feel the letter by the virtue of its elegant touch. #lettertoyou

#YQbaba

#FreakySatty

Sometimes, Letters express your feelings more profusely that you could ever have. One such letter will be written to you Baby.

CalmKazi

My letter to you will have commas, semi colons; and hyphenated on-the-fly lines because you are an incessant, never-ending, current rhythm divine. #lettertoyou #CalmKaziWrites #Punctuations #YQBaba

Aalok Sιngh

#cinemagraph #lifeline #lettertoyou #open_4_collabs Follow me on insta to get connected with me,@786aalok YourQuote Baba 𝘠ourQuote Didi #paidstory

read more
हाँ.. मैं कोई बड़ा लेखक नही हूँ। 
मैं भी हूँ तुममें से एक!
बस जो महसूस करता हूँ, उतार देता हूँ कागज़ पे ।
 शायद वैसा ही जैसा तुम महसूस करते हो, पर कह नही पाते।
 हो सकता है मेरी पंक्तियों में मैं नही, तुमको तुम मिल जाओ ।
 सच कहूँ तो मेरे लिखने की सबसे बड़ी वज़ह तो तुम ही हो। 
तुम जो नहीं पढ़ोगे तो मैं लिखूँगा किसके लिए । 
तुम और मैं अलग नही हैं।  #cinemagraph #lifeline #lettertoyou 
#open_4_collabs 
Follow me on insta to get connected with me,@786aalok

YourQuote Baba 𝘠ourQuote Didi  #paidstory

Sumit R Das

My Letter to YOU is Filled with "Good Wishes for your nearby Future as I am not there with you to watch your success " #lettertoyou #watch #future #yqbaba #challenge #you #good

Bharath Nandibhatla

My letters to you will be 
my trails on the sands of time,
on the tides of eternity.

my unkept promises,
my lost dreams.

my stories of the greatest war,
those behind my every scar.

My letters to you might be
my very last words to you.
My letters to you are 
all I shall leave behind,
for you to look beyond.

My letters to you
will be my life after death.
 #YQBaba #lettertoyou

Ashu

Long distance relationship..!!❤❤ #yqbaba #yqdidi #longdistancerelationship #imissyousomuch #LoveStory #lettertoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Prusty_sanjeeb #Mycollab_ashu

read more
In my letter you will find 
messed up emotions,
which are not just emotions 
but my whole heart.

If you open this letter
you will smell love, 
as you will proceed reading it 
you will smell some care, 
some hate and somewhat envy.

As you finish it you'll be left perplexed 
like the sabji which I cook everyday, 
which relishes you
but leaves you confused what you ate.
 Long distance relationship..!!❤❤

#yqbaba #yqdidi #longdistancerelationship #imissyousomuch #lovestory #lettertoyou    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Prusty_sanjeeb 
#Mycollab_ashu

Ekta Pathak

My letter to you, will have love engraved on it written with inks of pain , care and loyalty for you. #lettertoyou #YQbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification