Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best parentswereborn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best parentswereborn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tum par hum hai, yahi duayein hai tere janamdin par mp3 song download, how to convince parents for love marriage without hurting them, convince parents for love marriage, par tu tode dil mera teri aukaat nahi,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Write a #ShortStory of the times before our #parentswereborn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There were no pollution, less disease.
No smart phones only lovable relatives.
No electricity with more silence.
Every festival was more enjoyable.
School teachers were near to God.
Joint family showed togetherness.
Most women knew their hand remedies.
Pregnancy was not an event but an usual happening.
Foods were not adulterated.
Cancer was known only as a zodiac not as a disease.
People had shortage of food but not poisoned food.
No medicine made new diseases.
Physical work and life span was more.
Children obeyed their parents and elders.
Studying was not the only way to earn money in future.
Patience and politeness were more. 
This is what I heard from my grandaas. Write a #shortstory of the times before our #parentswereborn   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Write a #ShortStory of the times before our #parentswereborn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🇮🇳

read more
There was life of festivities
But today there is life of electronic technicalities...
There was unity in diversity...
But today there is hegemony of separatism....
There was honesty in relationships...
But today there is honesty in our needy relationships...
There was compassion...
But today there is hypocratical compassion...
There was Reverence in God...
Today there is Reverence in money..
There was one name '' our India '' 🇮🇳
But now it has been new development ie '' my India ''🌻Osho jain
 Write a #shortstory of the times before our #parentswereborn   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🇮🇳

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Write a #ShortStory of the times before our #parentswereborn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Universe conspired to make me... Write a #shortstory of the times before our #parentswereborn   #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more

No big dreams to follow....
Life was vibrant, not hollow 
Money was not everything after all....
Relations were there & didn't let anyone fall
Love and Peace was everywhere around..
Everyone had their feet stuck to the ground
All were not everytime busy....
Life was slow but easy  Write a #shortstory of the times before our #parentswereborn   #YourQuoteAndMine

Rumu Banerjee

Write a #ShortStory of the times before our #parentswereborn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Corruption #honesty #Policy

read more
Honesty was the best policy.

But now...

Corruption is the wealthiest policy. Write a #shortstory of the times before our #parentswereborn   #yourquoteandmine
#corruption
#honesty
#policy

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
there were no skyscrapers at all.  Everyone saw the sunrise on waking up
and the sunset in the evenings colouring the skies orange, rust, gold on a wider canvas. Write a #shortstory of the times before our #parentswereborn   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

There can be no books without emotional attachment (except textbooks) 😅 #sourajita #lovewithouthim #parentswereborn #ShortStory #quotereview #Bought #Brought #microtale

read more
Some stories make us fall in love, 
Some stories make us merrier, 
Others make us sad and teary.
Some make us find heroes, 
Others deliver villains undenied luring. 
But someday I want to find a book, 
That makes me read, just read! There can be no books without emotional attachment (except textbooks) 😅

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #parentswereborn #shortstory #quotereview #bought #brought #microtale

Sourajita D

"Everyone bought a piece of me; 
You brought me whole out of me!" Bought|Brought

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #parentswereborn #shortstory #quotereview #bought #brought #microtale

Shaktiquotes007

read more
घूमने गए थे वृंदावन में
मस्त मगन होकर वो
लीन हो गए थे भजनन में
आंखो में उनके नींद ना थी
खोए रहते थे प्रभु दर्शन में Write a #shortstory of the times before our #parentswereborn   #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
I think our nature has pure air, humanity exist,our culture get more importance. Write a #shortstory of the times before our #parentswereborn   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification