Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nowthatyouaregone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nowthatyouaregone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about now i wanna fall in love with you, food near me open now, food near me now, where is harshad mehta now, can i fuck you now 10,

• 34 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Ewa Regmi

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. Here's mine: Now that you're gone I found love If you had stayed I'd be still searching for it #ValentinesDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #breakupday #nowthatyouaregone

read more
I find no regrets 
Because I got myself back... There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed
I'd be still searching for it

Latika Bisht

#nowthatyouaregone #Collab #breakupday #ValentinesDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I realized how important I am to myself 

#nowthatyouaregone #collab #breakupday #valentinesday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. Here's mine: Now that you're gone I found love If you had stayed I'd be still searching for it #ValentinesDay #lifequotes #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #shattered #breakupday #nowthatyouaregone #lastpillar

read more
It seems like...
The Last Pillar,
Holding the weight of, my life,
Was battered..
And now, lies there... 
My Shattered Life..  There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed

sk

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. Here's mine: Now that you're gone I found love If you had stayed I'd be still searching for it #ValentinesDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #breakupday #writingresolution #366days366quotes #nowthatyouaregone

read more
So no sorrow.,
Everyone comes and goes in life.
The only difference is that someone goes by giving happiness,
and someone goes by giving sorrow.
But you have gone to hurt my heart, That will never be able to go.

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed

Sakshi Vashist

I made a list
It went on to two twenty one things 
Things I would generally do with you 

Now that you are gone
Tell me, do I never do those things again?
Or find someone else who looks like you? 

#griefquotes #lostlove #nowthatyouaregone

Bizz_are_ Soul

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. Here's mine: Now that you're gone I found love If you had stayed I'd be still searching for it #ValentinesDay #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #yqquotes #breakupday #nowthatyouaregone

read more
I could conclude 
the unfinished pages of my tale... There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed

Madhu Jain

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. Here's mine: Now that you're gone I found love If you had stayed I'd be still searching for it #ValentinesDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #breakupday #nowthatyouaregone

read more
I recognized myself 
If I have been dependant on you 
I would have lost my identity.  There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed

praveen kalabhavi

read more
I always felt alone being with you 
I always had that need being with you 
I never really felt loved and wanted 
In this so called relation which was true So breaking up may seem to be tough But it's the only choice I have for me and youThere was no true love in between Will take time to get over this.  There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed

सो_ହ_N_ प्र_ଧା_N

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. Here's mine: Now that you're gone I found love If you had stayed I'd be still searching for it #ValentinesDay #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #breakupday #nowthatyouaregone

read more
Ur face still lies in my eyes, Ur voice still ringing in my ears and moments with u still in my mind, with my love for you growing inside me in ur absence.  There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed

Writer Jiया

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. Here's mine: Now that you're gone I found love If you had stayed I'd be still searching for it #ValentinesDay #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #breakupday #yqlove #yqenglish #nowthatyouaregone

read more
My heart has patched 
Up with my brain There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification