Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT984 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT984 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about t98 ds, t98 tablet, t98 syrup, t98,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

🚀 Here goes #YQCM10. 💥 BOOM! That moment when you successfully terminate a task or person? Oops! Add that moment and make us go RoFL😂 also wish #PierceBrosnanMeme multiple #HappyBirthdayMeme.🎉 🔥Collab on this #YQMT984 and come up with your #YQMeme entries. #CinemagraphMeme #YQCM #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when I go out to buy something during lockdown and return home with the purchases, I am like 🚀 Here goes #YQCM10.
💥 BOOM! That moment when you successfully terminate a task or person? Oops! Add that moment and make us go RoFL😂 also wish #PierceBrosnanMeme multiple #HappyBirthdayMeme.🎉
🔥Collab on this #YQMT984 and come up with your #YQMeme entries.
#cinemagraphmeme #YQCM  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Mahima Jain

🚀 Here goes #YQCM10. 💥 BOOM! That moment when you successfully terminate a task or person? Oops! Add that moment and make us go RoFL😂 also wish #PierceBrosnanMeme multiple #HappyBirthdayMeme.🎉 🔥Collab on this #YQMT984 and come up with your #YQMeme entries. #CinemagraphMeme #YQCM #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me After Convincing My Friends that 'Tiktok' is nothing but *Tatti* Only - 🚀 Here goes #YQCM10.
💥 BOOM! That moment when you successfully terminate a task or person? Oops! Add that moment and make us go RoFL😂 also wish #PierceBrosnanMeme multiple #HappyBirthdayMeme.🎉

Ankit Kumar Rath

read more
***After Completion Of My Exam***

Me Walking Out Of The Examination Hall Like👇🏻
 🚀 Here goes #YQCM10.

Anuj Jain

read more
Commented on meme 🚀 Here goes #YQCM10.

Funny Singh🐼

Goa jane ke plan agar 4,5 baar fail na ho to maza ni aata...aur jab plan success ho jata hai.....tab feeling aap dekh hi rahe ho😎😂😂😂 #funnysingh #goatrip #Plan 🚀 Here goes #YQCM10. 💥 BOOM! That moment when you successfully terminate a task or person? Oops! Add that moment and make us go RoFL😂 also wish #PierceBrosnanMeme multiple HappyBirthdayMeme.🎉 🔥Collab on this #YQMT984 and come up with your YQMeme entries. cinemagraphmeme #YQCM #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab Aap finally Goa ka tour karke,
Ghar wapas Aa Rahe hon.....
Then your inner soul be like😎
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 Goa jane ke plan agar 4,5 baar fail na ho to maza ni aata...aur jab plan success ho jata hai.....tab feeling aap dekh hi rahe ho😎😂😂😂 

#funnysingh #goatrip #plan
🚀 Here goes #YQCM10.
💥 BOOM! That moment when you successfully terminate a task or person? Oops! Add that moment and make us go RoFL😂 also wish #PierceBrosnanMeme multiple HappyBirthdayMeme.🎉
🔥Collab on this #YQMT984 and come up with your YQMeme entries.
cinemagraphmeme #YQCM  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shweta Gupta

After deleting chat with her ex ,my friend is like mission accomplished.....#quoteliners #Ex 🚀 Here goes #YQCM10. 💥 BOOM! That moment when you successfully terminate a task or person? Oops! Add that moment and make us go RoFL😂 🔥Collab on this #YQMT984 and come up with your #YQMeme entries. #CinemagraphMeme #YQCM #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me: tu aag lga de iss past ko.

She : after deleting chat with her ex.

After deleting chat with her ex ,my friend is like mission accomplished.....#quoteliners #ex

🚀 Here goes #YQCM10.
💥 BOOM! That moment when you successfully terminate a task or person? Oops! Add that moment and make us go RoFL😂 

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

🚀 Here goes #YQCM10. 💥 BOOM! That moment when you successfully terminate a task or person? Oops! Add that moment and make us go RoFL😂 also wish #kdramafan multiple #dreamingvet 🔥Collab on this #YQMT984 and come up with your #YQMeme entries. #CinemagraphMeme #kdramafever #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I complete new k-drama in single day without any disturbance.. 🚀 Here goes #YQCM10.
💥 BOOM! That moment when you successfully terminate a task or person? Oops! Add that moment and make us go RoFL😂 also wish #kdramafan multiple #dreamingvet
#cinemagraphmeme #kdramafever #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
I made a puppy face. Hubby agreed to come shopping! 🚀 Here goes #YQCM10.

Durga Kannan

read more
My ex posted a pic with his current. I posted too. Ding..a text.."who is that guy?" 🚀 Here goes #YQCM10.

Durga Kannan

read more
When I score one mark more than my competitor! 🚀 Here goes #YQCM10.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification