Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dayfour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dayfour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about friendship day shayari in hindi with images download, day of commitment day of love poems, an early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day meaning in tamil, happy teachers day to the best teacher, happy fathers day quotes for a son,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Radha Raghuram

Dear Friend, Last night we were on the call till 5AM. It took 3 hours of my undivided attention for you to be clearer, for you to be ready to see the sunrise. I know it was not enough, you had a one night stand with my gratitude to life. You need more. I understand. In a world that tells you, you're not good enough every second, three hours are the least people can spend on each other. #dearnewfriend #yolewrimo #Collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #dayfour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaboratin

read more
This is the 3rd attempt to write about you, I hope I succeed this time.
What can I say, this space isn't enough to describe the plethora of emotions  that describe a friend. So here I pour out my heart to you.
You are a friend in the real sense of guiding me, criticizing me, loving me and embracing all of me - just as me.
There are times when we've had arguments and have kept away from each other for a few days, yet you and I know our hearts yearn to know that we are safe and better.
My Ego surrenders, I give up all inhibitions when I am with you. 
There will come a time in life where all other relationships will depart  but you will remain forever with me.
I will keep u safe forever in my heart!
 Dear Friend,

Last night we were on the call till 5AM. It took 3 hours of my undivided attention for you to be clearer, for you to be ready to see the sunrise. I know it was not enough, you had a one night stand with my gratitude to life. You need more. I understand. In a world that tells you, you're not good enough every second, three hours are the least people can spend on each other.

#dearnewfriend #yolewrimo #collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #dayfour #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaboratin

teacher baba ki teachings

Dear Friend, Last night we were on the call till 5AM. It took 3 hours of my undivided attention for you to be clearer, for you to be ready to see the sunrise. I know it was not enough, you had a one night stand with my gratitude to life. You need more. I understand. In a world that tells you, you're not good enough every second, three hours are the least people can spend on each other. #dearnewfriend #yolewrimo #Collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #dayfour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaboratin

read more
We didn't talk it's more than 1 month bro, I don't know why but all friends of college don't call me. I think they have forgotten me😅. Call nai toh message toh Karo yaar. Call madlilla andr message adru madri pa. If you see this and read this then do call getting bored sitting alone on terrece 😅. If someone calls then we can chat😂. 
Do consider my invitation 😁 Dear Friend,

Last night we were on the call till 5AM. It took 3 hours of my undivided attention for you to be clearer, for you to be ready to see the sunrise. I know it was not enough, you had a one night stand with my gratitude to life. You need more. I understand. In a world that tells you, you're not good enough every second, three hours are the least people can spend on each other.

#dearnewfriend #yolewrimo #collab #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #dayfour #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaboratin

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification